Darn

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night. That is not unheard of but this time my thoughts were on the AS. Yes I had a brilliant idea for a thread! The guys would revere and look up to me. I would be famous throughout the chain saw world. People would stop me at the local saw shop and ask for my autograph on their saw. Life would be oh so much better for the chain saw world in general when people saw my thread. I got up this morning and logged on, and can't remember it at all.............

I've had "premonitions" like this before. I was working on a g/f's (at the time) car and just could not pinpoint the issue, I knew it was something simple but kept overlooking it. We were kinda fighting at the time so I wanted to get it fixed so she could go home and leave me alone. It was midnight and I was out in the driveway yelling and cussing at the car, she finally talked me into turning in for the night. I sprung up in the middle of a deep sleep with the "OF COURSE!!!" Got up, got dressed, went and checked out the idea, and low and behold...it fixed it. I went back in, yelled her name tossed her the keys and said "your car is running, you can go home!"

I know this isn't about a chainsaw, but it seemed to have the power of a chainsaw, so it is a pretty relavent comment LOL

Ok, how many of you guys have woke up in the morning after a
night of much beverage and PUI,

and been almost 'afraid' to log onto AS?????

Ok, how many of you guys have woke up in the morning after a
night of much beverage and PUI,

and been almost 'afraid' to log onto AS?????
Me
Mike-

It might have been that idea for a custom intake manifold for a Poulan Wood Shark that would allow the user to run dual Tillotson HS carbs...
Yup, bet that was it.

Uh . . . .

I forgot what it was I was going to say?

I've been to the chainsaw dealer's place and the hardware store.

Came home and sharpened a chain and cut up some limbs.

Too hot now.

Sounds like you guys are going to have nice day. Enjoy

I'm supposed to go over to the son's house later this afternoon and buck up a couple good sized ones.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night. That is not unheard of but this time my thoughts were on the AS. Yes I had a brilliant idea for a thread! The guys would revere and look up to me. I would be famous throughout the chain saw world. People would stop me at the local saw shop and ask for my autograph on their saw. Life would be oh so much better for the chain saw world in general when people saw my thread. I got up this morning and logged on, and can't remember it at all.............

Let me help you out here, Mike:

You were going to send to me all of your spare Jonsered 920 & 930 parts & parts saws, and I was going spread far & wide word of your generosity.

Maybe i should have had you sign my 1001 before it was sent to me. :rock:
I woke up this morning after seeing a big bolt of lightening. No rain in sight, it was my wiener dog poking me in the eye with his nose to get up...Bob

I got that beat. Back in the drinking days I used to get well lubricated and then come up with all these "Great" ideas, wife was always telling me I was full of crap.

One night I thought; "I'll show that witch" and I decided to write down my "great" ideas while I was drinking.

Upon awakening the next morning and getting excited about reading my "great" ideas, they sounded more like something a retarded second grader would come up with. Never did figure out exactly WHY they sounded so great after that tenth shot of Jack Black....................

Art

so basically you had a brain fa:tongue2:rt

I've had "premonitions" like this before. I was working on a g/f's (at the time) car and just could not pinpoint the issue, I knew it was something simple but kept overlooking it. We were kinda fighting at the time so I wanted to get it fixed so she could go home and leave me alone. It was midnight and I was out in the driveway yelling and cussing at the car, she finally talked me into turning in for the night. I sprung up in the middle of a deep sleep with the "OF COURSE!!!" Got up, got dressed, went and checked out the idea, and low and behold...it fixed it. I went back in, yelled her name tossed her the keys and said "your car is running, you can go home!"

And then you awoke from the nightmare - right? :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back