Do NOT Modify Your Saw!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chineese quality

epic-fail-manicure-set-fail.jpg

post thought, i had like 5 posts to what was a cool 45" log cut with my new saw. I had 10 pages worth of useless #### just for screwing with some moron, with an IQ of a BB, named Matt. For those of you that gave me the little red bar next to my name, I am a gold level stihl service tech and it really was a good question. There are a lot of people who should not even own a chain saw, much less modify one. Be careful what you tell children, they just might try it.

Wow, started off to a good thread! got a little side tracked!:clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Drilling holes in your muffler will not give your saw more power. It is still the same size enging running at the same rpm, doing muffler mods only change where you "powr band" is. I'm betting someone a hell of a lot smarter than me making a whole lot more money has set these saws, within limits, to run at there optimum preformance levels. I mean they did engineer them.

Stick a drinking straw in your mouth and run a hundred yard dash, then without and let us know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back