Do NOT Modify Your Saw!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
post thought, i had like 5 posts to what was a cool 45" log cut with my new saw. I had 10 pages worth of useless #### just for screwing with some moron, with an IQ of a BB, named Matt. For those of you that gave me the little red bar next to my name, I am a gold level stihl service tech and it really was a good question. There are a lot of people who should not even own a chain saw, much less modify one. Be careful what you tell children, they just might try it.

What has what you know have anything to do with anything? No excuse to be an azzhole.

Now back to your dingy cap'n.

post thought, i had like 5 posts to what was a cool 45" log cut with my new saw. I had 10 pages worth of useless #### just for screwing with some moron, with an IQ of a BB, named Matt. For those of you that gave me the little red bar next to my name, I am a gold level stihl service tech and it really was a good question. There are a lot of people who should not even own a chain saw, much less modify one. Be careful what you tell children, they just might try it.
Don't believe you made an intelligent statement."There is alot of people that should not own a chainsaw,much less modify one".There are some people that can't walk and chew gum at the same time too.But being a GOLD level tech seems to mean nothing because you don't know squat.Do you know anything about how a chainsaw works or do you just know how to replace parts on them?I don't know Matt but I think I like him more than you:cheers:

Last edited:
Neil, do you have a brother Bob?

This has been, without a doubt, the most entertaining thread of any forum I frequent !!

qyuzOO6cGi471rzvUYTkbYZGo1_400.jpg

41 members wasting there time reading this whole thread, sorry for your waste of time.

Woodchucker, lol those things are hilarious

41 members wasting there time reading this whole thread, sorry for your waste of time.

Woodchucker, lol those things are hilarious

I don't feel the thread was a total waste of time, most of the pictures had me laughing out loud. What was a waste of time was reading some of the other garbage this Cap'nSchnobntheKnob posted. I'll have to get one of those 362 seeings how it will outcut any Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back