Echo CS-590 timberwolf vs. Echo CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only difference between the cs590 and 600p that would potentially make the 600 run stronger is the carb. The 590 has an HDA-268A carb and the 600p has an HDA-268. Not sure if the A on the 590's carb means anything at all.
Do you know why the part number for the P/C are different between the 590 to 600?
I was looking through some IPL's and noticed this.

I looked the part numbers over a while back.if im not mistaken it wasjust an updated pary number OR the updated part its self between the early pre 2011 models or the later higher hp 2012 590/600.ill try to figure it out later.

So far ive found that the differences between the 600p and 620p are the piston, cylinder, coil and crankshaft.im afraid that I wont be ordering the 620 p/c for inspection.I have a feeling that the crankshaft may be a longer stroke in the 620.may just be lighter throws on the crank.who knows.im thinking that the coil is possibly unlimited on the 620.both models use the same flywheel.

hey guys i would like your opinions on 3 saws im going for a new bigger saw, [i alredy have 272-268- 044 they are about 16-22 years old ] i love my new echo 590 i ordedred another but what i what is your desision between stihl ms 391 echo 680 and husky 570, please no other saws [efco-dolmar-solo ect, no dealers around here i dont want to hurt felling ]please dont get off subject just these 3 saws and maybe johnsred, please give your vote, i own husky-echo-stihl and have great repore with the dealers i deal with, the stihl 580 with 20inch echo 680 635 with 27inch,dont know the price of husky, i want a 24inch bar thanks guys,im waiting for your excperience input; will read all, just dont get talking about 75cc-88cc saws just the 3 i menchened and johnsred if you think they worth concidering i have a few johnsred dealers ,but dont want to buy 4 gas cans, i use echo oil in echo stihl in sthl and husky xp in husky, thanks a gain cant wait'''''

hey guys i would like your opinions on 3 saws im going for a new bigger saw, [i alredy have 272-268- 044 they are about 16-22 years old ] i love my new echo 590 i ordedred another but what i what is your desision between stihl ms 391 echo 680 and husky 570, please no other saws [efco-dolmar-solo ect, no dealers around here i dont want to hurt felling ]please dont get off subject just these 3 saws and maybe johnsred, please give your vote, i own husky-echo-stihl and have great repore with the dealers i deal with, the stihl 580 with 20inch echo 680 635 with 27inch,dont know the price of husky, i want a 24inch bar thanks guys,im waiting for your excperience input; will read all, just dont get talking about 75cc-88cc saws just the 3 i menchened and johnsred if you think they worth concidering i have a few johnsred dealers ,but dont want to buy 4 gas cans, i use echo oil in echo stihl in sthl and husky xp in husky, thanks a gain cant wait'''''

I don't have any opinion worth a flip on those saws, but I will say you can use all the same mix in your saws and trimmers, etc. No need for different cans. JASO FD rated oil is plenty good enough for all of them.

Well..Ok, on the saws, just heft them some, see which one "feels" the best to you.

yeah no reason for different mix.if the 391 is any thing like the 311 i would run the other way.when the 311 tears up it self destructs........ just about everything.:laugh:

The 391 is a new saw, but to me it's the pig of that family. The 291 is the king of that line, for weight and power. Not cause I own one, I looked at both.

Don't know they may be the Stuff if I ever ran one but the 290-390's just turned me against the stihl farm saws.the only ones I get along with are the 270-280.

i guess you didnt undestand when i said my 044 is 20 years old just want a new saw 65cc class,the new ones are lighter and i want one,i said try not to get off subject, i have 455husky new 450 husky new 590 echo new 400 echo new, i want your opinion on the 3 i menchen,and or johnsred, not 291-044-372-now i cant find much on the husky 570 is that discontiued?

The 391 is a new saw, but to me it's the pig of that family. The 291 is the king of that line, for weight and power. Not cause I own one, I looked at both.
They're basically the same saw. But one has 8 more cc's. Why would the more powerful saw on the same platform be the pig?

i guess you didnt undestand when i said my 044 is 20 years old just want a new saw 65cc class,the new ones are lighter and i want one,i said try not to get off subject, i have 455husky new 450 husky new 590 echo new 400 echo new, i want your opinion on the 3 i menchen,and or johnsred, not 291-044-372-now i cant find much on the husky 570 is that discontiued?

I guess you don't know what you are talking about, the 044 is lighter and more powerful then any saw you listed. Have a good day, buy what ever saw you want.

I guess you don't know what you are talking about, the 044 is lighter and more powerful then any saw you listed. Have a good day, buy what ever saw you want.
i know what im talking about i want a new saw i have an 044 dont need anotherif i replaced any of my old saws it would be the 272 and the 61 but jusst had charlie stahl go throught it, i also have 4 pick up trucks, and lookin at another 1 2010 half ton z71 chevy 2009 2500 6.0l 9.3boss v plow 2011 tahoe,and 1997 chevy s-10 4.3 v6 that runs great everyother dat someone ask me to sell to them,but its ext cab and get 22-24 miles to gallon,great to run around to check on jobs and bid work 50 -60 miles away,

SORRY I ASKED SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE TO GET get off the topic to push there product,they like best. just forget i asked about the echo 680 husky 570 and stihl 391, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT OTHERS 40-50CC AND 70-80CC, I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THOSE 3 SAWS,I DONT CARE A CATERPILLAR D10 WILL PUSH MORE THAN MY D3 OR JOHN DEERE 450 lgp, ill do the reserch i was just loking for help from saw owners not arguments,

Latest posts

Back