End of Indian Summer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USMC615

USMC615

Wood's Tougher Than Woodpecker Lips...
You wouldn't survive here in the upper midwest if 2"-4" is a big deal[emoji1]
Lol...it ain't no problem for me with a 4x4 MegaCab with Toyo Open Country's. If nothing else, I'll crank up the Kodiak 400 4x4 and make a run to the convenient store a couple of blocks away, for necessity stuff...Bud Light, and more Bud Light, lol. I know to pick and choose my battles with the white stuff. Necessity driving only. It's the other fools who get out in it and drive like they're on some BS Drifting video game, that ya gotta worry about. The ditches eventually show that crowd their drifting skills, or complete lack thereof. :eek:

Goostoff

Goostoff

ArboristSite Member
I woke up yesterday morning to 13" on the hood of the dually . I get up this morning to 10 degrees. I really got caught with my pants down on this one. I was trying to get all my wood out of the woods before deer hunting so I just piled it up in the yard and figured I would split and get it in the basement during deer hunting. Well, the days worth of rain kept me in the house not being able to do a thing. I couldnt even move the truck out of the yard so it is sitting right in the path between the wood pile and the house. Now there is 13" of snow on everything out there and I am sitting here in front of an electric space heater to try and keep warm. The ground is like mush under the snow and I cant even get the snowmobiles to run. Think I am goig to just hibernate this year.

tla100

tla100

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
12-16" here....good thing no wind. Heavy stuff. Didn't have the the plow come thru till last night. But, no problems getting around, just got to hammer down in the front wheel drive work van. Dodge 4x4 had zero issues.....the new Firestones did well also.