Halifax County, VA Heritag Festival Pics & Videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

There are 24 pictures that are available in the box in the middle. A bunch of David, one of Dean and a couple of Michael running the saw. I suspect that is what he wanted others to see.

Gary

I had a great time on Saturday as well. I did get a little more sun than I wanted.

New found respect for Stinkbait's Mac collection. Enjoyed running the 81. Good power to weight.

First stage complete on converting a poulan guy over to a mac guy.:hmm3grin2orange:

We have to work on getting you a 82cc mac now.

I'm ready! :blob2: Give ya $25 for that 81 of yours. That's a nice saw!

Believe it or not I have a little more than $200 in the 81 after buying it and completely rebuilding it. New piston, rings, seals, bearings, NOS 28" bar & chain, carb kit, fuel & oil lines, and probably a few other things. The good thing is that I have 3 more of these at home to build.:rock: Might would trade one in running condition for a few nice roller-nosed mac bars. I have way more running saws than bars at the moment.

Believe it or not I have a little more than $200 in the 81 after buying it and completely rebuilding it. New piston, rings, seals, bearings, NOS 28" bar & chain, carb kit, fuel & oil lines, and probably a few other things. The good thing is that I have 3 more of these at home to build.:rock: Might would trade one in running condition for a few nice roller-nosed mac bars. I have way more running saws than bars at the moment.

$200 is not bad for an 82cc saw that runs as good as that one and has had all those parts put into it.

Steve the fellas over in the millin section may enjoy seeing that video :) That mill is very well designed and operates very smoothly. He said he hadnt changed anything since last year.

And thanks for all your time with the videos!

Back