Help Me Mr. Wizards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been out slaying huckleberries.

The class is on Monday and Tuesday. I am excited because there is a Safeway with a bakery in the motel town!! Love those cream cheese double sugar cinnamon rolls.

It is supposed to rain.

hahaha, isn't that what happens to turkeys?*

*either that or it was a complete BS story that someone told me when I was little and I bought it

Not a BS story, they are that dumb. At least the domesticated ones are. Supposedly the wild ones are smarter, more aware for sure. Heard of young wild ones drowning in shallow puddles, but they are very plentiful here.

Question.

Has anybody ever flunked the GOL course? Is it even possible? If so, what happens to you? Do they confiscate your little chainsaw, make you turn in your helmet, throw away your chaps, forbid you to ever again wear the color orange, and stamp Unqualified on your forehead?

Just wondering.

Has anybody ever flunked the GOL course? Is it even possible? If so, what happens to you? Do they confiscate your little chainsaw, make you turn in your helmet, throw away your chaps, forbid you to ever again wear the color orange, and stamp Unqualified on your forehead?

Just wondering.

They give you the Mad Max treatment, tie you to a horse while wearing a giant cartoon head and cast you out into the desert

Bust a deal, Spin the wheel

Here's what is in the pickup.

The Wedges of Lewis County.:laugh:
200579d1316995922-gol-stuff0001-jpg

The Grapple Cat, watching me gather stuff. He's not going.
200581d1316995926-gol-stuff0001_2-jpg

The girly pack o' stuff.
200580d1316995924-gol-stuff0001_1-jpg

View attachment 200579View attachment 200580View attachment 200581

Last edited:

Just wondering.

Probly get sent off to summer school with an assigned tutor.
Evenings are spent watching instructional videos about swamping out (clear cutting saplings)

:laugh:

Last edited:
Back