Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know if you need some used parts, I have a box full of left overs you can have for the shipping.

Hey Randy,

I'd be interested in a good used P/C set (or a few...LOL) for these saws if you have any leftovers after Shane gets what he needs. Same with clutch covers, ignitions, and other spares...:D

Okay I bought this today in combination with a Stihl 075AV, but for the Homelite purist I chose to post a picture of it here all by itself.
View attachment 182856

Sweet! Did you get that offa CL? I need to check the Sac area CL listings more often. It's a bit of a drive, but worth it for saws like that. That's where I found the McCulloch 77 I traded to another member here...:clap:

Hey Randy,

I'd be interested in a good used P/C set (or a few...LOL) for these saws if you have any leftovers after Shane gets what he needs. Same with clutch covers, ignitions, and other spares...:D

Sweet! Did you get that offa CL? I need to check the Sac area CL listings more often. It's a bit of a drive, but worth it for saws like that. That's where I found the McCulloch 77 I traded to another member here...:clap:

If Aaron can use the parts sooner than me Watson you have the green light from me to pass them on. I did buy both saws from the guy for $40 but it will be some time before I can get into them as I have a couple other saws in front of these.

I have picked up six saws in the past week so my head is kind of spinning right now as to what direction I am going with a few projects now:biggrinbounce2:

Picked up a 1050 super the other day, paid $20aus for it, owner said it was his fathers and it hadnt been started in 15 years, has near new chain and bar and over all in very nice condition, gave it a carb kit and good cleanup and she runs like a dream.
This is one powerful saw.

Drove in the rain all day, after working all night, you-all will just have to wait until tomorrow for pics and such. Yep, I brought home a big, old, red logging saw. I bought it for the 48" Cannon roller bar, but........

Drove in the rain all day, after working all night, you-all will just have to wait until tomorrow for pics and such. Yep, I brought home a big, old, red logging saw. I bought it for the 48" Cannon roller bar, but........

it was attached to a really big red saw. :D

I hope you plan on keeping the bar on the saw. It should pull that no problem.

All this talk of XLs and a so-called 2100S, we need a real Homelite. Complete with a handlebar repair.

Chris B.

attachment.php

On the opposite end of the spectrum.

Homie Super 2, Walbro HDC carb. Where from and how much for a measurement on the metering lever?
Thanks fellas.
Carl.

Found it in my Clymer book. Level with the cover gasket surface.

Last edited:

Nice one Randy - definitely a big timber business machine that one. I love the look of it with the big Cannon roller nose bar up front, as well as the massive spike fitted.

I bet she has some stories to tell of her previous life in the forests.

Love the ute and the spider web as well.

Regards,

Chris.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back