Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drive baby, drive. :rock:

I ended up sticking the xp1020 on ebay. :(

Easy there tiger. Some of us are trying to do this hobby on a budget. We're just having fun tinkering with old saws and hanging out with like-minded people.........................and not trying to make a profit off of our fellow old chainsaw nuts......
:sucks:

Easy there tiger. Some of us are trying to do this hobby on a budget. We're just having fun tinkering with old saws and hanging out with like-minded people.........................and not trying to make a profit off of our fellow old chainsaw nuts......

I'm trying not to go broke working warehouse at night and collecting 6 cubes!!!. I have a few to show off soon though but they are not homelites...6 cubes though

I hear that, I'm stretched fairly thin myself. Otherwise I wouldn't be thinning the herd. Nobody on here even made an offer though, they might have gotten a pretty good deal, they still might if they bid on it.

I'm not trying to put anyone in the poorhouse or have them spend more than they can afford. Once it goes to ebay I think you try to get as much as possible. I really didn't want put it on there.

Aaron, if you want to know what I'd take for it pm me, you might be surprised.

I hear that, I'm stretched fairly thin myself. Otherwise I wouldn't be thinning the herd. Nobody on here even made an offer though, they might have gotten a pretty good deal, they still might if they bid on it.

I'm not trying to put anyone in the poorhouse or have them spend more than they can afford. Once it goes to ebay I think you try to get as much as possible. I really didn't want put it on there.

Aaron, if you want to know what I'd take for it pm me, you might be surprised.

That's true that you try to get what you can once you put something on ebay. I was just a bit put off by the cheering for the "driving up" of the cost of big-inch saws. I'll PM you in a few.

That's true that you try to get what you can once you put something on ebay. I was just a bit put off by the cheering for the "driving up" of the cost of big-inch saws. I'll PM you in a few.

That comment was in fun, relating to me putting the saw on ebay. Not meant for the hobby in general. Sorry, if I offended anyone.:bowdown:

HAHAHA How do kids make you type slower???? Tell em to go play in traffic like I did when I was a kid.

And you turned out so well...:hmm3grin2orange:

Just you wait and see Rick. You'll understand one day...unless you're shootin' blanks...:laugh:

That comment was in fun, relating to me putting the saw on ebay. Not meant for the hobby in general. Sorry, if I offended anyone.:bowdown:

No worries Thomas.

And you turned out so well...:hmm3grin2orange:

Just you wait and see Rick. You'll understand one day...unless you're shootin' blanks...:laugh:

No worries Thomas.

HAHA I'm sure I will some day. For now though I'm shooting blanks on purpose! Still practicing till the right one comes along. It's tough to get pregnant swallowing. :hmm3grin2orange:

Heres a vid of a Homelite 540. I dont have the saw anymore but just found this vid and thought this thread needed some more videos. The wood is cottonwood and was soft...BUT it was what I had available at the time. You will have to turn your screen sideways to see the video upright:mad:
[video=youtube;6f7zPMUVhNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f7zPMUVhNE[/video]

If anyone knows how to rotate the video please share.

Latest posts

Back