John deere saws (built by echo)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e9abyvah.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thank you for the advice i am very gentle on it .... just not gentle on the throttle

Saw a pristine JD 80 go for $50 at an auction a few years back. Would have bought it if they had just sold the 038Mag first. Had to hold off bidding because I really wanted that 038.

Hahaha beer and chain saws dont mix at all! Never thought of that when i was taking the picture

Here are a couple pics that I found of the Q600F, The third picture is one that I took when the wife was wondering where all of the extra small saws were coming from.

Attachments

• JD600 (1).JPG
    JD600 (1).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 74
  • JD600.JPG
    JD600.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_0635.JPG
    100_0635.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 73
Factory hand guard, I love the adjustable oiler and hand oiler on the same saw. As for the off-spring, most of them come out lime green with purple or blue sides, in some cases (do to the yellow and red) you might end up with a little orange saw. I had one 200t out of a litter.

Clean. I had one in about that shape. I think the EV stands for extra vbration. All kidding aside they are strong units.

Just purchased my first chain saw 80cc john deere . Was wondering what the E.V. stood for ? It has a 24" bar , its an older model but in mint condition stickers are still new on it. Got it for 250$
The John Deere 80EV is equivalent to the Echo 750EVL and the EVL stands for "Electronic Vibration Less".

Back