Just Bought A Ms390...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up here in the REAL PNW, British Columbia, I think most pro loggers use Husky!

"Real PNW? LOLOLOL North of 49... it's by invitation only... :greenchainsaw: and you are hearby "uninvited". :cheers: :cheers:

Send two trucks of real bear for reconsideration of your temporary membership.

Last edited:
Up here in the REAL PNW, British Columbia, I think most pro loggers use Husky!

The real PNW? Ooooooooh....

Well, here in the ORIGINAL PNW that retains the name of the original OREGON TERRITORY, I know that most pro loggers use STIHL!!! In particular, the 440 is king of the saws here.

If your saw does seems to be a little boggy,Get some time on it let it break in good, my 460 took about 6 tanks befor it started pulling good,after that go with a full skip chain" if you not allready" it will be a little vibey in the small stuff but when you cant see end of the bar its like a whole nother saw. god luck!!!

Yes, it isnt to difficult,but you do have to keep the chain speed up,and it will vibe a little more.Another way to go is to use a reg chisel on most every thing and switch chains for the big stuff,but once you get used to it you will use it all the time any way.We have a 630 jred very comp to the 390 24" bar and it cutts great, Imean really great!!!

Latest posts

Back