knowledge needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony marks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
twice ive had uninvited guest[while im asleep] that get a tool and any gas on the trailer...
im thinking a two gal container with
2 quarts gas and the rest water, with about 5 lb o sugar in it..i know who it is .. they haviung to drive about 40 miles to my place.. they are an cocain addict. also somebody i cant shoot.. u cant believe u own mama if they hooked on that stuff.
in this case its somebody i love almost as much as my mamma.. but id love to take advantage of them stealin gas[,that put their car on the blink]along with one o my cheap tools ... which they can trade to a dealer for a couple of dime rocks..
any suggestions of an more effective combination ,that will temporarily put their car out of action. kill it if i can..
attn .. moderators im asking here because i know these guys know their stuff.

Last edited:
How about electricity, that will probably let them think a little.

But I probarbly woud wing them a little, in foot or even leg. If I know them that is.

I have let my dogs out, a couple of times, that is good to.
One time the Labrador came back with a piece of jeans. The first thing the cops asked was " was there blood on it". There was not.

Mange

you could fence in the property(provided you can afford to) and put up no tresspassing signs, along with beware of dog signs. these are just for legal reasons, and get some well trained doberman pincers, those dogs are EXCELLANT security gaurds. this way, its alll legal. This is assuming you can afford to do this though. if not, you could get a 5 gallon gas can, fill it with 5 lbs of sugar, then 2.5 gallons of gas, and fill the rest with water. I say a 5 gallon because 2 is a normal size can, while a drug addict simply cant resist stealing a 5 gallon can FULL of gas.

Yeah, spend about 12 grand to ensure that theft will be considered illegal.

Tony, is there any way you can videotape the location?  You could catch them in the act and using the evidence, arrange with them privately to seek help so their life(s) don't get further messed up with auto bills or legal problems.

Glen

thanks for all the suggestions..
i dont think they gonna come to me with auto bills after stealin my gas..but i have left the same thing they stole before with stated changes in the mixture.. this is a temporary residence as i recently busted up my marriage....i also put a container of parsely in the container.. to plug the tank filter.. we ll see what happens.
ill probably will never know ,but i hope she puts it in the dealer[drug] car.
i also hope it pisses him off enuff to come after me.. he better hope he wins cause if he looses to me.. ill make him live hard for as long as i keep him..
im not setting here without an defence plan .. course i can always lose, but im gonna lose one o these days anyway.
thanks for the advice..

linseed oil Tony, straight linseed oil. It'll run right through the pipes and filter just fine but when she hits the hot pistons she'll lockup tighter than a bull's backdoor...

5 gallons of unmixed cam2 or turbo blue. We used this once, guy came around afterwards for us to look at car, melted intake and everything above it. Shooting them with anything will only get you arrested and sued. Same for hooking it up to electricity.
Local guy here just did 6 months criminal court and sued for a little over 200K in civil court for stacking his mailbox full of bricks (punks kept batting it).

Otherwise video it and hope law enforcement will take a small thing seriously.
-Ralph

Originally posted by begleytree

Local guy here just did 6 months criminal court and sued for a little over 200K in civil court for stacking his mailbox full of bricks (punks kept batting it).

-Ralph

You have got to be kidding...?

revenge is sweet

Best served up cold....
1 qt. bar oil( can also use old used oil change here)
2 lb. cane sugar
2.5 gal. regular
delicately shaken not stirred. When concocksion is used everyone will know something is wrong:D
if this fail to get results do what Ben said...repeat if necessary;)

I'm likin' the diesel fuel/Kerosene thing the best. If you knowingly set a trap for somebody, sometimes ol' John Law comes a knockin', but who's to say you weren't carrying that diesel 'cause tomorrow you were gonna rent a bobcat?

Diesel won't permanently harm a gasoline engine in most cases, but is a real pain to get cleaned out...especially a newer car with fuel injection and computer engine controls. You will have to pay a dealer big bucks to drain and flush everything out and thoroughly check the emission control system...and even then sometimes the emission system detects the wrong stuff coming out the other end and lights up the dash light a couple more times.

Go with the video tape if you can, try to catch them and have them arrested. I know what it is like and I know you would like to thump them, who wouldn't, but that will just end you up in court more than likely.

Originally posted by eyolf
If you knowingly set a trap for somebody, sometimes ol' John Law comes a knockin',

...but...

they'd also have to explain just how they came to get it, wouldn't they? ;)

one hot runner

put one gallon gas and 3 gallons pure nitro methane it will start and run and when it warms up it will not shut off and it will rev realy high at idle it does work I have done it to a kid that used to steal my mix gas and yes it burnt up his bike motor

Sure it's creepy, but it sure let's us vent. :laugh:

I had a problem awhile back with gas disappearing out of my trucks about once a week. Scary, really... they're only 20 feet away.

Turns out a neighbor was siphoning it out. Only had one locking cap at the store, so I secured the front tank, and left the back one mostly empty.

I watched him three saturday nights in a row, 3:30am like clockwork.

Sunday morning, I started pi$$ing the back tank. As often as I could.

Suffice it to say after the next saturday the culprit didn't ever do it again.

:blob2: :blob1: :blob4:

Latest posts

Back