looking for a stihl chainsaw to work on

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i'm sorry but with the way everything is right now around here i'm about to blow my brains out because i don't know what to do next but i'm goin tomarrow and do a job inter veiw.but if it's not one thing it's a other but hopefully i'll find a job and the sucker that stoled my ms441 stihl out of my tool box and take and cut his or thier hands off where they can't steal nothing else. but give me time and i'll hopfully get a job and start getting back on my feet and start my chainsaw collecting back again

H@!!, I understand that man. I think most of us have been down. I work on a big farm thats ran by millionaires and only make enough to get by and buy a saw or bow or rifle here and there.

I have did the unemployed thing though and it's hard. Just gotta get out there and find the work. I hate job hunting but it has to be done bro.

Don't get too down on yourself. You're not as bad off as alot of people out there. When I get to thinking it would be better to be dead and gone, I think about a friend I had throughout my life who died too young from cancer. Was my best friend. He had it from 19 until he passed away at 25. Fought every inch of the way and never NEVER complained. Not even one time. His will was amazing. And when I think about him I wonder what is so bad that I can complain about???

When you get so far down that you can't get no further, theres onyl one way to go from there. Back up!

Now quit whining and keep ya chin up! :cheers:

i hear ya there i'm goin to tomarrow and i'm praying th whole way there tat i get the job it only pays 10.00 an hour but it's a lot better then i had the last time.and in a few months i might have a other stihl but its goin to be hard telling tho. but when i get way down like i was a few hours ago.i'll start thinkin about my buddys and cuzens that help keep me here on the earth that love me and stuff.but thanks guys for the help i'm goin tomarrow and see if i get the job if not i'll keep on hunting untill a job comes up agian.if not i'll just have to find osmething to do to keep my familey feed and liveing

Go to Knoxville. Your 441 is probably in a UT football players locker.;)

well i say it's in some dang pawn shop or at some guys house that bought it or took it in a trade for drugs or something.but when i find the ones that done it they will never do it again thats a promiss

well i say it's in some dang pawn shop or at some guys house that bought it or took it in a trade for drugs or something.but when i find the ones that done it they will never do it again thats a promiss

The reality is that you'll probably never see the saw again. Focus your attention on your family. Reminds me of a story about a guy who got bit by a poisonous snake who died trying to find and kill the snake instead getting medical help. Think about it.

yea i probably won't never find it again but i'll keep my attention on my familey untill i get back on my feet again and then take and start my saw collection back again and thins time no one will get withthen 10 feet of them ever again.right now i just got this poulan micro xxv thats running that i bought for 10 bucks and i had to barrow it from my buddy to get it but give me time and i'll repay him back and then get back on my feet again.and then when i start buying to start my saw collection back up i'll post pictures of every one i buy to see what you all think

Hey,
Good luck with your interview, I just said a little prayer for ya!

Keep your head up!

well i'm sorry but with the way everything is right now around here i'm about to blow my brains out because i don't know what to do next

Uhhhh, sell the gun?

Sorry for the chops bustin', dude. Too much heat and too many beers here in the Great Midwest for ol' Pogo yesterday. Good luck gettin' things straightened out.

And sincere apologies to my 041 for even suggesting....

What was I thinking?:dizzy:

Poge

I don't have any free chain saws but if you were closer, I have a bunch of saws you cold work on.

Shoot, you could even help me eat beany weenies while doing it.:greenchainsaw:

lol i don't even own a gun right now i had to sell them to keep food on the table.but i relized that you guys was just trying to modeavate me to get out there and do something about it so thanks guys for getting me modeavated i'm at the job inter veiw right now waiting to see the manager of the place and when i do or don't get the job i'll let you all know what happens

Uhhhh, sell the gun?

Sorry for the chops bustin', dude. Too much heat and too many beers here in the Great Midwest for ol' Pogo yesterday. Good luck gettin' things straightened out.

And sincere apologies to my 041 for even suggesting....

What was I thinking?:dizzy:

Poge

special-ed-crank-yankers-audio-junkies-forum.jpg

Gary

:hmm3grin2orange::yourock:
Gasoline71, you could, perhaps even should stick that picture in most of the threads going this summer. Perhaps you should delegate all future oil issues to a worthy member and move into the currently available position for the General B1111 Slapper/Chief Responder of Crap-tactical Postings.

all this talk about being standup and helping our own when in need and all that nonsense
.. here is a guy who is out of work, has a family to feed and is asking for someone to SELL (read: not give, SELL) him an old non running stihl saw for him to get running so he can cut some wood.. and this is what he gets from grown men?
i guess by helping eachother out you guys are talking about the forum veterans with enough years in the woods and a high enough post count to garner the respect of the forums elite?
im really confused.. why cant/ why wont anyone help this guy out and stop making ajoke of his thread?
am i missing something here, is this an inside joke or something or is everyone really just bashing this guy who is looking for help?

yea i probably won't never find it again but i'll keep my attention on my familey untill i get back on my feet again and then take and start my saw collection back again and thins time no one will get withthen 10 feet of them ever again.right now i just got this poulan micro xxv thats running that i bought for 10 bucks and i had to barrow it from my buddy to get it but give me time and i'll repay him back and then get back on my feet again.and then when i start buying to start my saw collection back up i'll post pictures of every one i buy to see what you all think

what exactly are you phishing for? chainsaws for your "collection" or a decent saw to make money with?if so several of the saws in your sig will cut wood or are you a logger by trade and need a "big"saw?please clarify as to what you are looking for.

lol i don't even own a gun right now i had to sell them to keep food on the table.but i relized that you guys was just trying to modeavate me to get out there and do something about it so thanks guys for getting me modeavated i'm at the job inter veiw right now waiting to see the manager of the place and when i do or don't get the job i'll let you all know what happens

texting at a job interview isnt probably smart.

Back