Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure i can round up something tasty to bring.
I will also bring along a few small saws, Since thats all i have. :hmm3grin2orange.
Are there any saws that i have that others would like me to bring.
Just say the word.

Lee

Hey Chucka'!!! Be great if you guys could come up. Post #7 on the first page, says (ball park) where Moss's place is. I'm sure he'll post specific directions soon. We all will need them!! You gonna try and drag that ol Spike along as well????

What da ya mean, "ol"? :redface:

I'm 50/50, but I'd like to make it up there.

What da ya mean, "ol"? :redface:

I'm 50/50, but I'd like to make it up there.

Come on Spike, you know you want too. ;) Maybe you could swing by VT and grab that other Jonsered recluse, taplinhill.

Besides, if you make it up here I won't have to figure out how to put beer in the mail without the postman getting suspicious. They don't like the sound of liquids inside closed boxes.

:cheers:

Moss.... I am thinking about bringing a bunch of sea bugs and cooker...... Closer we get and and have an idea of how many folks will be there and have an interest in fresh off the boat lobsters we'll get a count so I know how many to bring...I have a friend who has a boat so I can pick them up that morning before we leave. Chime in if any of you are interested!!! NC ...on me of course!!

I'm sure i can round up something tasty to bring.
I will also bring along a few small saws, Since thats all i have. :hmm3grin2orange.
Are there any saws that i have that others would like me to bring.
Just say the word.

Lee

I think I remember your having a 44 Husky. Could be wrong, but ever since losing mine in '87 I'm missing it. Also a Mac 10-10: really my first saw. Hope the wife and I can make it. We'll bring some saws and chow. Can't wait. Been a rough summer. Anything else?? Thanks, man

I think I remember your having a 44 Husky. Could be wrong, but ever since losing mine in '87 I'm missing it. Also a Mac 10-10: really my first saw. Hope the wife and I can make it. We'll bring some saws and chow. Can't wait. Been a rough summer. Anything else?? Thanks, man

I have 2 Mac 10-10's stashed away in the attic, I'll dig them out before the event.

Can't wait for the Maine GTG!

I have 2 Mac 10-10's stashed away in the attic, I'll dig them out before the event.
Fantastic!!! You're the best!!

Cut up a really big red oak in the cemetery this afternoon with my 262! First time using the 262 muffler I got on Ebay. What a difference. But can't get the screws out on the deflector. May have to cut them off. Have a dremel but don't know how to weld that small in item. Eager to learn! Thank you so much for all you're doing! Can't wait!! Bob

Moss.... I am thinking about bringing a bunch of sea bugs and cooker...... Closer we get and and have an idea of how many folks will be there and have an interest in fresh off the boat lobsters we'll get a count so I know how many to bring...I have a friend who has a boat so I can pick them up that morning before we leave. Chime in if any of you are interested!!! NC ...on me of course!!

Lobtah sounds great!! I have an extra burner if you want me to bring it up. I don't have a big lobster pot though. This one was a fish fryer since I only needed the burner for my other hobby, lead casting.

Have any latest and greatest saws you could bring from the shop?

Wish I could say I could afford to yank the 555 off the shelf just to play with :msp_sad:

I've got a mildly ported 365sp with a MM, but that seems rather commonplace around here :laugh: and nothing vintage to show. I'm fine with just hanging out and meeting other people that have an interest in saws. It gets kinda boring talking Greek to anyone around here as they could care less :mad:

It's ok to bring what you have if you feel like it. I don't have anything too exotic, but my dad has some old saws that people might be interested in. I haven't even tried to do anything with them yet.

I'm pretty excited just to meet some of the people on the site that live in the area, and have some interest in saws. Like you said, most people don't care that much.

Latest posts

Back