Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky 44 or 10-10

Ohhhh, Well, I guess so.
I will have to give it a test run before i bring it.

Cheeves, I don't have a Husky 44 or 10-10

Lee

I don't know what I was thinking, but thanks anyway for thinking of me.

Still busy cleaning up from Irene. Unreal!! If I didn't get poked in the eye would have 2 more cords from it.

550 roughly??

Damn if I take my truck I'm gonna spend about $300 in gas!

Might have to take the 30+mpg Focus. That or I'll take the '04 Lancer Ralliart. It get's 25mpg at best but it's a fun zippy car to drive!

lets not talk about that dirty little g word these days

550 roughly??

Damn if I take my truck I'm gonna spend about $300 in gas!

Might have to take the 30+mpg Focus. That or I'll take the '04 Lancer Ralliart. It get's 25mpg at best but it's a fun zippy car to drive!

Ouch! Take the car, and toss a couple saws in the back. It would be too bad to waste that much on gas.

I just went through the thread, and tried to consolidate a list of people that have expressed interest in coming. Just so people know how to plan, Could everyone give us an idea of if they think they will be able to come, and how many might be coming with them? Have to bring enough food you know. :):popcorn:

Here's what I've been able to glean so far.

Moss Man (Hosting)

Livermore Falls Maine

Stihl n Wood
Cantdog
SDB777
leeha
TK POWER
PB
371groundie
rmihalek
Rudedog
mikefunaro
WoodChuck'r
cheeves
spike60
J.Walker
somesawguy

That being said. If you could add the number of people coming with you to the total, we'll get a headcount here pretty quickly.

It will probably be me, and either my wife or my dad if he's up to it.
(Headcount Total: 2)

Thanks guys. Sorry Moss Man, if you're already working on a headcount by other means.

By all means, a head count is a solid plan.

As I said before, I won't be providing any food except one side dish and some brownies or something like that. I'll have a couple decent sized gas grills here and people can bring along what they want to toss on the BBQ for meat in their coolers.

I'll be having a couple local people and myself, so probably 3-4 total for me.

I'm still interested, and it would be just myself.

Back