Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went through the thread, and tried to consolidate a list of people that have expressed interest in coming. Just so people know how to plan, Could everyone give us an idea of if they think they will be able to come, and how many might be coming with them? Have to bring enough food you know. :):popcorn:

Here's what I've been able to glean so far.

Moss Man (Hosting)

Livermore Falls Maine

Stihl n Wood
Cantdog
SDB777
leeha
TK POWER
PB
371groundie
rmihalek
Rudedog
mikefunaro
WoodChuck'r
cheeves
spike60
J.Walker
somesawguy

That being said. If you could add the number of people coming with you to the total, we'll get a headcount here pretty quickly.

It will probably be me, and either my wife or my dad if he's up to it.
(Headcount Total: 2)

Thanks guys. Sorry Moss Man, if you're already working on a headcount by other means.
My wife and I. Thanks!!!

Glad you're planning on this Jack..looking forward to meeting you and your wife...she must be a good sport!!

I'm certainly in and I'm most positive PB as well...he mentioned perhaps his dad as well...so 2 for sure perhaps 3!!

As I said earlier I'm planning on bringing a bunch of fresh off the boat lobsters so as the replies are returned please state if that is of interest so I can bring enough for everyone but not go overboard as they don't exist well to long out of the water..not that have to know right now..but I will be checking as we get closer..

As I said earlier I'm planning on bringing a bunch of fresh off the boat lobsters so as the replies are returned please state if that is of interest so I can bring enough for everyone but not go overboard as they don't exist well to long out of the water..not that have to know right now..but I will be checking as we get closer..

I'm so farking excited about fresh lobster I want 58 of them to eat for the day of the GTG! :msp_w00t: :rock:

Make that 58x2 because my brother will want the same thing!!!!

I'm so farking excited about fresh lobster I want 58 of them to eat for the day of the GTG! :msp_w00t: :rock:

Make that 58x2 because my brother will want the same thing!!!!

LOL!! That many lobsters and you'ld have to change name to Lobsta Chuka!!! I'm on it and will make sure you get at least a couple!!! And your Bro too!!

Glad you're planning on this Jack..looking forward to meeting you and your wife...she must be a good sport!!

I'm certainly in and I'm most positive PB as well...he mentioned perhaps his dad as well...so 2 for sure perhaps 3!!

Yep, at least 2 maybe 3. My parents will be up here that weekend and I am not sure what their plans are but my dad might be in of a day of saws. I don't know if I can compete with lobster but will definitely bring something for the grill. Nothing fancy, maybe just some hot dogs (Smith's from PA if we are lucky, or Kayem) that will feed a few people.

Do we have a start time? Rain or shine?

For saws, well I will see what fits and what is in running shape. None of them have been run recently except for the 2171 and 2141 and the rest will mostly have some bugs to work out.

Saws that will be there for sure: 2171, 2141, 2054 (2), 630, 90, 910, 288xp, and maybe a 111 if I can get to it. I could bring a bunch of others if there is interest. I think Cantdog will have the 49/52 market covered. ;)

:cheers:

I have a buddy that went to school in Maine for a couple of years.....

He said just about everyone up there didn't say "It's hot out here" - they said "It's hawt out here."

Another example - "Why don't ya give it a shot?" - "Why don't ya give it a shawt?"

Well he obviously wasn't from Maine or it would have been "wicked haht".

Exactly!! Stretch things out and twist for affect.....no hurry..take your time..the way life should be!!!

Got some place to go? You can't get there from here, so settle in for a long ride.

Some of those berry farmers down east, I can barely understand what they are saying. Toss in a little bit of local slang and a bit of technical jargon and it might as well be French.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back