Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to tell this time of yr..either hard or soft getting harder....they're best when hard...... but are much easier to get into when they're soft...just not as much in there...all used up making the new shell..plus they can't get much to eat when moulting...they hide in the rocks as they are way to vulnerable to attack to venture out. Hard is good!!! (I've heard that before... somewhere...)

Hard to tell this time of yr..either hard or soft getting harder....they're best when hard...... but are much easier to get into when they're soft...just not as much in there...all used up making the new shell..plus they can't get much to eat when moulting...they hide in the rocks as they are way to vulnerable to attack to venture out. Hard is good!!! (I've heard that before... somewhere...)

It's because that's what she said! :cheers:

Oh......yeah.....right... that's where I heard it...........LOL!!!

I thought that's where everybody heard it.... :confused: I'm still waiting, just going off what everyone else tells me :msp_scared:

well it looks like ill be able to go so what else do you guy s need its my first gtg i work in a paper plate mill and can bring what is left out been waiting to see how my mother in law is feeling has cancer and wife has to work if she is not feeling good may have my son

Leaving around 4:30am with my bro.

Don't have any food yet - gonna check this thread tomorrow night and see what we need to bring (gonna bring buttah fo da lobstah). I'll for certain be bringing a couple bags of salt and vinegar chippys. :cheers:

Got my iPhone so I'll be in and out of this thread on our way to Ogunquit tomorra....

Well guys we sampled the lobstahs tonite........not incredible hard..easy to open and very sweet..all in all should please the palate!!!! Lookin good from here!!! Chucka you be careful down in Ogunquit...keep yer back to th wall!!! LOL!!!

You know what they say about Ogunquit. If you drop your wallet, kick it all the way to kennebunk. :hmm3grin2orange:

So what time is everyone planning on showing up? I plan on stopping at Labonville to get some chaps, and then heading over. Hopefully we'll be there around 10, if all goes well.

I don't think all my saws will fit inside the truck. How do you guys secure them so they don't wander off while you're inside a store for a few minutes? Cable through the handles?

So what time is everyone planning on showing up? I plan on stopping at Labonville to get some chaps, and then heading over. Hopefully we'll be there around 10, if all goes well.

I don't think all my saws will fit inside the truck. How do you guys secure them so they don't wander off while you're inside a store for a few minutes? Cable through the handles?

Not sure exactly but PB and PB sr and myself should be there around 10-11 I would guess.

As far as protection goes...I just usually leave an open box of 3 inch 12 gauge 00 Buckshot on the tailgate...........with 5 missing!!!!!

I haven't done a single thing to get ready yet. This is going to be a fun scramble tonight, considering I have plans right after closing up the shop..... Wish me luck!!

I haven't done a single thing to get ready yet. This is going to be a fun scramble tonight, considering I have plans right after closing up the shop..... Wish me luck!!

Good luck with the GTG - have a nice time everyone! :msp_biggrin:

Don't worry about it too much. Toss a saw or two in the truck, and head on up. There will be some extra to share if you can't bring anything. :msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back