Many thanks to Hornett22.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldirty

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
thank you very much my friend, thank you very much indeed.

i noticed in mr hornett22's sig line he had a 371xp for sale, and before that bad larry hit ebay oldirty swooped in and picked it up for a solid price.

considering how much use this saw had seen prior to my purchase it only made sense to get it. and this is the saw i wanted the whole time i looked for a 70cc or better saw.

this was the saw that broke me into tree work and it has been awhile since i ran one last. you all know about the sentamentality of your first good....well your first good anything really. lol

i just put her into some wood out back in the pile and i am proud to have this as the new/old but in reality still brand new saw in my fleet.

this rounds out my saw need completely for what i do. of course lets be serious though, everyone needs a stump saw, so maybe my saw list is not complete but with this edition to the team i must say thank you very much hornett22!

she will be taken very well care. worked like a dog but treated with the utmost respect.

saw list now reads like this.
ms200t stihl
338xp
ps540 dolmar
371xp

yup. thanks hornett22. and thaks to you guys in this saw forum as well.

oldirty

hey ,glad you like it!

i was gonna call you later today and see if you used it yet.i bet you had a hell of a grin during and afterwards.be safe.keep in touch,while it's slow i'd like to come up and see you guys work. i always look for the chance to learn.

i friggin' love that saw!

i hated to get rid of all my saws but i hate seeing them sit and i can't always use them as much as i'd like.i am also concerned with the new crap fuel we have thanks to uncle Al and i don't mean Sharpton.i am seeing alot of fuel line problems on friends saws and a couple of my own.not to mention a few diaphram problems i blame on the same fuel.

i looked at my shelf one night and said this is crazy.i love these saws but others could be enjoying them as well. oldirty got a nice one,you don't see 371s in that shape very often.i ran a few tanks through it so i had my fun.now it's time for Justin to enjoy it,for many years i hope.

the 357 went to a guy in town here.talked to him today,he loves it.i just like to know people are happy with what i sell them.
all i have left to sell is a husky 350 and a stihl 192t.i'll probably pick up another ms200 and 395 sometime but i'm good for now.maybe i'll get that 020avp going this winter.i have a 385xp in a box that i'm going to build as well.right now i just want my 4runner done so i can go off roading again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back