Mastermind meets the NE346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:jawdrop: I thought Smilin Possum was my father!!! Ive always told everybody we arent related, and I am a bit cuter. lol

Niko, youve always been on the dark side!

In walnut I had dried for two years specifically for this test.........................................................................................................................................

Fed my 3/8 cutter 18" bar Jred a bunch of seasoned ash, black locust and cherry last two days, and I gotta' say I'm thoroughly impressed. The first stuff I cut was with a brand new Stihl chain and some year and a half dead ash, a little bigger than the bar. It absolutely flew through that stuff, and I had no choice but to split it where it laid as I couldn't pick the stuff up it was so heavy. Count me as an exuberant fan of a ported 2153 (NE 346). I now have a ton of respect for what they'll do.

More kudos to Randy.

At the TAMOK GTG today, another member had a Tree Sling'r ported 346. We raced after I had just made a number of cuts through hedge and his had a freshly sharpened chain.

The Mastermind 346 was victorious!!

More kudos to Randy.

At the TAMOK GTG today, another member had a Tree Sling'r ported 346. We raced after I had just made a number of cuts through hedge and his had a freshly sharpened chain.

The Mastermind 346 was victorious!!

Must be that 3/8" chain!!!! :laugh:

I'm just glad you like the saw wendell. It was a real pleasure to build it for you. All new parts, a nearly new, very clean saw...what's not to love???? :rock:

Latest posts

Back