Mission Backpack Christmas Drawing by Scooterbum (MS460)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:

Now WSC,, this is not a pun on your recent 'ailments'.

Merely congrats!

Merry Christmas and congrats to ...

Stephen Edwards

Work Saw Collector

PM sent.

Couldn't go to a more deserving guy.

Congrats WSC !!!

Send me an address dude.

PM sent.

Wonder if I could get visitation rights...................

Guys I am floored don't know what to say. I will leave it at that until I have talked with the two above OPs.

Edit: I just got of the phone with Scooterbum (great guy) I'm having trouble accepting this saw but will, Joat I'm all in for getting another saw for the next time around, or paying the modder, or what ever you need to keep it going. Just holler when your ready to start.

Thanks all who donated money, the saw, the modding, the paint.

Last edited:
PM sent.

Guys I am floored don't know what to say. I will leave it at that until I have talked with the two above OPs.

Edit: I just got of the phone with Scooterbum (great guy) I'm having trouble accepting this saw but will, Joat I'm all in for getting another saw for the next time around, or paying the modder, or what ever you need to keep it going. Just holler when your ready to start.

Thanks all who donated money, the saw, the modding, the paint.

--Congrats man! Of course now you have to add some mods and pass it forward..maybe a lift kit and super swampers ;)

--Congrats man! Of course now you have to add some mods and pass it forward
If he can use it, he should keep it. If I could give it the use that it's built for (I couldn't) I would certainly consider keeping it and feel a great sense of pride and happiness when running it.
That saw deserves to eat a lot more wood than it has. We can come up with more raffle saws.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and congrats to ...

Stephen Edwards

Work Saw Collector

You have got to be kidding me! He won the P62 earlier in the year. Way to go Stephen! Hope you enjoy it. Just a hint everyone. Stephen doesn't just win these things fully by chance. I happen to know that he puts his money where his mouth is, and for the right reasons I'm sure! Merry Christmas everyone!

Congratulations Stephen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how much you put into helping other members......you deserve this. :rock:

Merry Christmas My Friends!!!!

If he can use it, he should keep it. If I could give it the use that it's built for (I couldn't) I would certainly consider keeping it and feel a great sense of pride and happiness when running it.
That saw deserves to eat a lot more wood than it has. We can come up with more raffle saws.

Well, shoot. I was congratulating the guy and going for a funny based on the past short history of the saw. Excuuuuuse me.

Merry Christmas WSC, use it well and safely!

Guess I'll be boxing her up tonight.

Hey WSC if you don't mind to save on shipping I'm gonna send her one part at a time...............if that's okay??

Gotta cut corners evrywhere we can ya' know?

Way to go guys! This kind of giving is what Christmas is all about. WSC, use that saw with a smile on your face, knowing it is just a reward for the generosity you have shown towards those less fortunate. Just put a different bar on it before you leave the workshop. That one is too nice to scrape up.

Nick

Stephen, you keep this saw! No one is more deserving than yourself. In no way are you expected to pass this saw along. It's yours to do with whatever you want.

sssshhhhhh, don't tell him that brad, i was hoping he'd feel all kind of guilty and send the saw to me !!!

oh, and congrats to you stephen (even if ya don't end up sending it to me).

Congratulations WSC !

I had a brain fart with all the traveling we did on Christmas to do the family things, and forgot the drawing was Christmas morning. :bang:

Glad to see it go to a worthy forum member. :msp_thumbsup:

The saw got here today, best packing I ever seen thanks man. I'll get a bunch more pics later. The paint job look great in person. :rock: The wife said your going to put that on the couch :hmm3grin2orange: Yep.

attachment.php

View attachment 213995

I just got back from the shop putting it together fueling and oil. I got it started 3 pulls:rock: the throttle response is great, checked with a tach turning 13,440 I'll check it in the wood tonight for cleaning up in the cut. :smile2: That saw is crazy loud inside the shop. :biggrin:

She should be dead on, unless your at some freakish altitude. The only thing I'd change on that saw is putting the stock spikes on it. Enjoy !!

Back