Mission Backpack enters MS460 buildoff. Place your bid.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be willing to buy a few raffle tickets also. Probably a few every weekend after I get paid. :D

I hope you do decide to raffle it. Gives everyone a shot at it plus raises alot more money for the church. But either way, this is a great thing you fellows are doing.:msp_thumbup:

Ok bid retracted so Joat can make it a raffle. I could not change the Post title.

Mods change it if you would.

I am retracting my bid to make room for this to be a raffle saw. I am also in for some tickets when we get there. There is no hard feeling we are all in this thread to help a good cause and to just have some fun. I wish everyone who gets tickets luck.

Stephen.

From Work Saw Collector's wife.

I am retracting my bid to make room for this to be a raffle saw. I am also in for some tickets when we get there. There is no hard feeling we are all in this thread to help a good cause and to just have some fun. I wish everyone who gets tickets luck.

Stephen.

Now we don't have to have that bake sale to come up with the money. :ices_rofl:

I think the raffle will be a better idea for the amount of money that will get taken in. I'm sure most people that frequent the site will get in for a ticket at $10 a piece.

Last edited:
Now we are in my price range:rock:. We did a raffle for my church at Relay and did really well with a fly rod that I built and all the goodies that we threw in to make it a package. Not sure what could be used with the saw, but if anything to go with it would make it that more attractive then I would be willing to help/donate. As far as the vinyl, I might know a special someone(you guessed it, my wife) who has those skills. I will ask her this afternoon. What type of things would be put on there? All things will work out when a project like this brings people together for a great cause.

Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back