Mission Backpack Christmas Drawing by Scooterbum (MS460)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She should be dead on, unless your at some freakish altitude. The only thing I'd change on that saw is putting the stock spikes on it. Enjoy !!

Steve,

You my man, are a saint. Thanks for laying up treasures where it counts.

Peace and Grace,

jack

Steve,

You my man, are a saint. Thanks for laying up treasures where it counts.

Peace and Grace,

jack

It's all about the kids.
Thanks to you and Brad this has been a good ride.

Any chance of an update about the Mission?

You and the other Steve let me know when you want to start another one for Mission Backback. :rock:

I'd say let the raffles for Stump finish out.
Ya' know I may have another 064 layin' around here.
Maybe coerce Mastermind into massaging this one?:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

...checked with a tach turning 13,440 I'll check it in the wood tonight for cleaning up in the cut. :smile2:

13,400 is PIG RICH for that saw. I don't recall what I had it tuned to, but it's probably closer to 15,000. If left that rich, you will leaving a LOT of power on the table, and just carboning it up. Just tune it by ear.

It's all about the kids.
Thanks to you and Brad this has been a good ride.

Any chance of an update about the Mission?

Yes it is. I'll try to get an update in January. I'll be very busy for a time.

I'd say let the raffles for Stump finish out.
Ya' know I may have another 064 layin' around here.
Maybe coerce Mastermind into massaging this one?:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yes, maybe summer time to get ready for the start of school. 064 and Mastermind, well that goes together nicely.

Last edited:

Mission Backpack by supercabs78, on Flickr

Mission Backpack by supercabs78, on Flickr

Joat I will get some new pics not in front of the Stihl calendar to send the church.

I took it out yesterday man it is a fast saw. I put a 20" on it I ordered a 28" it isn't here yet.

More pics later.

004 by supercabs78, on Flickr

I had to do a little over bucking to get the 20" through this one.

Back