ms460 most powerful chainsaw ever made?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you tell her to
Paddle faster because you hear banjo's?

I didn't get to see her number show up on my cell so I blindley answered her call. She spoke of the date with Space. She kept hearing a muffled sound like a banjo playin "deliverance". Come to find after searching for the banjo all night, it was shoved up Space's arse the whole time. He must have had a foul tongue towards the Stihl tech and it got ugly. That will teach him to mess with Andy.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I didn't get to see her number show up on my cell so I blindley answered her call. She spoke of the date with Space. She kept hearing a muffled sound like a banjo playin "deliverance". Come to find after searching for the banjo all night, it was shoved up Space's arse the whole time. He must have had a foul tongue towards the Stihl tech and it got ugly. That will teach him to mess with Andy.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey now I know I'm the most talented man on the planet, but even I can't play a banjo that's lodged in my ass. ;-)

lmao

attachment.php

GO POULAN!!!!!!!

Best in class power!!! :dizzy: :dizzy:

Dude that's hillarious. 2 polands sitting on top of a Dolmar box with a Husky box in the background, lmfao... Now that's variety...

hehehehehehehehehe
:cheers: eh?

I love them

Everywhere? HA! barely on the radar (unfortunately).

1 year, 2 years.. but at some point it's all over, fat lady or not.

Dolmars, and Fat Ladies, love them both... Just hope they actually break into the market. Our local dealer doesn't actually carry much of their product, but gets people into the store with Stihl displays, and then they'll ask about Dolmar as a comparison...

in conclusion, the dolmar 7900 wins but everyone on the arboristsite knows the dolmar 7900 would never beat the stihl ms460 in any type of wood cutting compotition. period!!!

thanks to everyone who posted a reply!!

:crazy1:

Sorry!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

Roteiche

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsowood
in conclusion, the dolmar 7900 wins but everyone on the arboristsite knows the dolmar 7900 would never beat the stihl ms460 in any type of wood cutting compotition. period!!!

:crazy1:

Sorry!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

Roteiche

+1

Wrong conclution!:monkey:

...everyone on AS know that the 7900 outcuts the 460!!!

Last edited:
ok you win, wrong conclusion, but I would still not get a dolmar because the shipping to china would be way too much when it needed to be factory serviced. I only buy the german made stuff. I'm using 6lb. test and a minnow

ok you win, wrong conclusion, but I would still not get a dolmar because the shipping to china would be way too much when it needed to be factory serviced. I only buy the german made stuff. I'm using 6lb. test and a minnow

Sorry,

but Dolmar comes from germany (Hamburg) too.:bang:

Roteiche

Latest posts

Back