New Echo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBA

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just picked up a cs590 yesterday for my brother. Too much of a pain to let him borrow the saw I make money with. We knocked down 4 pines and a maple at his place today. For a $400 saw it ran real good. Definitely seems like money well spent. Just see how it holds up for the long haul

My friend just bought one of those to clear a lot. He's super happy with how it's performed so far.

Just picked up a cs590 yesterday for my brother. Too much of a pain to let him borrow the saw I make money with. We knocked down 4 pines and a maple at his place today. For a $400 saw it ran real good. Definitely seems like money well spent. Just see how it holds up for the long haul

My stepbrother got one jon , great saws for the price.

Let us know in 5 or 10 years. Steve

I think Echo saws are taking over as the best all around saw.

The Poulans you find in Home Depot are poor quality and Stihls are too expensive.

Latest posts

Back