New Jred climbing saw listed at Tilton

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beowulf67

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I periodically check for updates at Tilton's site. They definitely freshened things up at the site about a month ago.

2153 got listed recently and just noticed tonight that the new CS2139T climbing saw will be available. This is good news for Jred fans with these pro saws penetrating the US market. The 2139 looks pretty good on paper- look forward to trying one. Stiff competition with the likes of the 200t, 3410, etc.

I'm getting greedy here, but I would like to see Tilton import some more of Jred's PPE and maybe some of that Aspen fuel. Patience.....

And then maybe a 575xpNE and a 95cc+ torque monster in Jred colors, of course:)

Enjoy

List price for the 2139T is $369.95. The 2135 isn't even on that price list, which came out Feb. 27.

What is really interesting is that the price of the Husky 338XPT is $479.95. (The 334T remains at $349.95.) So in this case, the Jonsered has a $110 price advantage over the comparable Husky.

We've always sold the 334, and some 2135's, but none of our guys would spend the extra $100 to get the 338. Now, they won't have to. I figure we'll mostly be selling the 2139 from here on out.

List price for the 2139T is $369.95. The 2135 isn't even on that price list, which came out Feb. 27.

What is really interesting is that the price of the Husky 338XPT is $479.95. (The 334T remains at $349.95.) So in this case, the Jonsered has a $110 price advantage over the comparable Husky.

We've always sold the 334, and some 2135's, but none of our guys would spend the extra $100 to get the 338. Now, they won't have to. I figure we'll mostly be selling the 2139 from here on out.

THX Spike.....Thats interesting...Finally a person can buy the better looking saw for a better price....

2139T = 338xpt??

Most times a person has to pay the Jred tax....

Last edited:
THX Spike.....Thats interesting...Finally a person can buy the better looking saw for a better price....

2139T = 338xpt?? ....

MAG58 commented on that one I believe, but I don't remember what he said.......

Here is more on the subject.

Last edited:
Kind of ironic, the local Chevy dealer actually dabbles in Husqvarna saws. I say dabbles because the options and selection match the Home Depot.

Then try the GMC dealer. Same saw/truck, different clothes.
And if this theory works, go to the Ford dealer for Stihl and Dodge for Dolmar.

Back