New member, first post, first chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new toy

I ended up deciding on the 361C. The price was right and it was a good fit for my needs. I bucked my first tree in the last few days and had a blast. And I got some good exercise; sawing and chopping wood will help me drop that 15 lbs I have been struggling with.

There are two great saw shops to the south of you. Head down I-5 to Chehalis. Madsons can be found by googling directions, I go there but can't explain the street names. They carry Stihl and Husky saws.

Madsen's was great, I was a kid in a candy store. Although I didnt buy my saw from them, they helped me with safety gear, instructions and even a demonstration. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll see if I can get a pic on here.

Thanks for all the help and advice.

I ended up deciding on the 361C. The price was right and it was a good fit for my needs. I bucked my first tree in the last few days and had a blast. And I got some good exercise; sawing and chopping wood will help me drop that 15 lbs I have been struggling with.

Madsen's was great, I was a kid in a candy store. Although I didnt buy my saw from them, they helped me with safety gear, instructions and even a demonstration. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll see if I can get a pic on here.

Thanks for all the help and advice.

great choice, you will love that saw!
wait till you have run 15+ tanks of fuel through it, when people say they "loosen up" , they arnt joking, it will really come alive after it gets broken in a bit! they are so damn good on gas that 15 tanks is a lot of wood! i can usually get close to a full cord with 1 tank of fuel

Latest posts

Back