Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just make sure they send you home with a bushel basket of Norco 10.....it won't make you heal any faster, but you won't care.....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Or some homemade wine.
Recipe: White or red grape juice and grain alcohol
Mix in ratio 5% grape juice, then add grain alcohol, 95%. You can up the alcohol a bit if you like it stronger.:msp_tongue:

Can't remember what it tastes like.

Or some homemade wine.
Recipe: White or red grape juice and grain alcohol
Mix in ratio 5% grape juice, then add grain alcohol, 95%. You can up the alcohol a bit if you like it stronger.:msp_tongue:

Can't remember what it tastes like.

IIRC, you can just add yeast and maybe a bit of sugar to grape juice if you want wine. Takes a bit longer though.

Hope ya heal up quick.

Is there Poulan GTG coming up?

Yes there is Ed. At least if enough of these old geezers are left standing to have one..:hmm3grin2orange: The date is Saturday Oct. 12, You sure are welcome. Maybe you can caravan with Mark & Chris, think all you guys are in the same neck of the woods.

I know, its DEER bow season, but its just one day...LOL They won't be in rut yet anyway..:)

:cheers:
Gregg,

Yes there is Ed. At least if enough of these old geezers are left standing to have one..:hmm3grin2orange: The date is Saturday Oct. 12, You sure are welcome. Maybe you can caravan with Mark & Chris, think all you guys are in the same neck of the woods.

I know, its DEER bow season, but its just one day...LOL They won't be in rut yet anyway..:)

:cheers:
Gregg,

Maybe I'll see how far it is from Dallas.

I wouldn't miss the Poulan GTG for anything. Such a perfect time of year too. Might be a rough lookin' bunch, but sure are some great people haha:hmm3grin2orange:.

Latest posts

Back