Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. Unfortunately it won't be until November that I'll be in Vermont deer hunting. However the deer will have to run up on the porch to get my attention. Guess its called old age. Used to spend hours in the woods. Not any more. Now its just beer and cigars.
Bob

Bob I can't find one thing wrong with beer and cigars.:cheers:

I'm coming.
I spoke to the surgeon today. Surgery next week. I should be able to put weight on it by October but may still be in a cast or splint.
I guess it depends if I can bring little saws or bigger saws.

Bring em all.

Just know if you cant run them Mike will, he grabs any that ain't bolted down or under lock and key!

Hmmm...

?Vamos a Ohio los tres hombres de Tejas?

Actually my Spanish pretty much sucks.

Yours is better than mine and I took two years of it in school. I reckon I can get by though...I know how to ask for beer and where the bathroom is. :laugh:

Who's the third hombre who should go to Ohio?

You, machinisttx, & me.

Yours is better than mine and I took two years of it in school. I reckon I can get by though...I know how to ask for beer and where the bathroom is. :laugh:

Beer & the bathroom, what more do you need to know :msp_thumbup:? I took 5 semesters in college, but that was a long time back, class of '89. I didn't learn much other than present tense.

You, machinisttx, & me.

Beer & the bathroom, what more do you need to know :msp_thumbup:? I took 5 semesters in college, but that was a long time back, class of '89. I didn't learn much other than present tense.

The conjugations always gave me fits. I've studied japanese a bit on my own and while everything about that language is different from english, it's been much easier for me to pick it up than spanish.

Are you kidding me? What about "how much for a quickie?" :msp_rolleyes::givebeer:

My wife wouldn't approve...unless I was asking her.

Are you kidding me? What about "how much for a quickie?" :msp_rolleyes::givebeer:

¿Cuánto cuesta un rápido?
I don't think that rapido is an accurate translation for the English term "quickie." You'd probably need to put 'a certain pretty much universal word' in front of rapido.

I think Randy lives in Arkansas, that's on the way to Ohio.

I think Randy lives in Arkansas, that's on the way to Ohio.

If you are speaking of me then I live in North Louisiana, almost in god's country....No way can I go to that one this year. I am leaving on a trip shortly after and will be gone for 3 weeks. Just can't take that much time off this year....sucks to be me.....

If you are speaking of me then I live in North Louisiana, almost in god's country....No way can I go to that one this year. I am leaving on a trip shortly after and will be gone for 3 weeks. Just can't take that much time off this year....sucks to be me.....

Coming to Wiggs's?

I went out this morning and got the Christmas tree..No wait , I got the yearly Poulan Tree !!! Swamp White Oak that timed its death perfectly for this years GTG. LOL Lotta work gettin that out of there. But, the old Ford played skidder today. Got two logs out so far, will get more in the coming days. Gonna take some site clean-up too, hasn't been touched since the last GTG.

I know...Blasphemy !!! Felling a tree for the Poulan GTG with a dad-gum Husqvarna! Oh well, it has the biggest bar I have on it. :D
GTGwood002_zps4e162de2.jpg

GTGwood006_zpsf385e7a3.jpg

GTGwood015_zps0651a397.jpg

GTGwood011_zps02e984e7.jpg

GTGwood018_zps5c184b6d.jpg

Gregg,

I went out this morning and got the Christmas tree..No wait , I got the yearly Poulan Tree !!! Swamp White Oak that timed its death perfectly for this years GTG. LOL Lotta work gettin that out of there. But, the old Ford played skidder today. Got two logs out so far, will get more in the coming days. Gonna take some site clean-up too, hasn't been touched since the last GTG.

I know...Blasphemy !!! Felling a tree for the Poulan GTG with a dad-gum Husqvarna! Oh well, it has the biggest bar I have on it. :D

Gregg,

Wow. that's a big one. What's the diameter?

Gregg, looks lkike alot of firewood. Unless it ends up in cookies. Kills me that its so far.
Bob

Gregg,

Gregg.

Back