Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the PP 475 out today to help a neighbor buck up a cotton wood in his front yard. This is the first time that I have had it buried in wood with a 28" bar since I rebuilt it. I must say I am very pleased with it and want to say thanks to JeremiahJohnson for the help with it once again.
I really like this saw.

Last edited:
Just a picture of what I got last night. Like I said, the boxes were beat to hell, but I opened everyone to check for damage and there was none that I could see, no missing accessories either....

I was told the shipment was at one time bound for export as there were a ton of Poulan Pro 42cc classic saws, McCullochs and rebranded Partner Poulans....

I really didn't pay any attention to the rest, I knew what I was after. :msp_thumbup:

attachment.php

Just a picture of what I got last night. Like I said, the boxes were beat to hell, but I opened everyone to check for damage and there was none that I could see, no missing accessories either....

I was told the shipment was at one time bound for export as there were a ton of Poulan Pro 42cc classic saws, McCullochs and rebranded Partner Poulans....

I really didn't pay any attention to the rest, I knew what I was after. :msp_thumbup:

attachment.php

I have to say Mark that is pretty awesome that you even found those, and offered them up with out trying to make an extra dollar on them. Not everyone would do it.

attachment.php

That's worthy of a YOU SUCK!

I have to say Mark that is pretty awesome that you even found those, and offered them up with out trying to make an extra dollar on them. Not everyone would do it.

Don't give me that much credit, I never said this was all out of the goodness of my heart. In fact you never heard me say I was selling them, that ain't allowed here like that.
:msp_wink:

Think of it this way Bob...Its only half way to Vermont! :laugh:

:cheers:
Gregg,

True. Unfortunately it won't be until November that I'll be in Vermont deer hunting. However the deer will have to run up on the porch to get my attention. Guess its called old age. Used to spend hours in the woods. Not any more. Now its just beer and cigars.
Bob

Had the PP 475 out today to help a neighbor buck up a cotton wood in his front yard. This is the first time that I have had it buried in wood with a 28" bar since I rebuilt it. I must say I am very pleased with it and want to say thanks to JeremiahJohnson for the help with it once again.
I really like this saw.

I like my saw as well. He and Mark, helped me out with the best replacement piston option.

Don't give me that much credit, I never said this was all out of the goodness of my heart. In fact you never heard me say I was selling them, that ain't allowed here like that.
:msp_wink:

Here in the Poulan sticky we do a pretty good job of self-moderating :msp_thumbsup:.

Congrats on finding and grabbing those 330s!

Latest posts

Back