Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I figured, not looking for sympathy, just must be nice to have one already de-grimed!

The only thing that this may ever get on it is dust.

I called my Lovely wife out to see my find and she said SWEET. I told her how nice it was and that I thought I would gas it up to see if it would run.

She looked at me as if I had two heads and asked why in the hell I would do that? She said I got plenty of others that run and this one wouldn't be new anymore if I done that.

She "gets it" :rock2:

I called my Lovely wife out to see my find and she said SWEET. I told her how nice it was and that I thought I would gas it up to see if it would run.

She looked at me as if I had two heads and asked why in the hell I would do that? She said I got plenty of others that run and this one wouldn't be new anymore if I done that.

Oh yeah, she gets it for sure!!!

I agree, At this point it shouldn't be run. But, If I found a NIB 8500, I don't think my willpower would hold on very long. :sweet: Sure glad I don't have to make those kind of decisions...LOL

Gregg,

Here is my arsenal for today S25 4200 CS550P AND 142
45a53cb5ffcaea1c259af10849fa8021.jpg
never ran a 550P before (put a top end on it) like NEW straight gased

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Here is my arsenal for today S25 4200 CS550P AND 142
45a53cb5ffcaea1c259af10849fa8021.jpg
never ran a 550P before (put a top end on it) like NEW straight gased

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I can't speak about the Echo, but I know I really like the little Poulan powered Huskies.

I have had a 141 for quite a while and use the heck out of it. It got a muffler mod and runs 3/8's lp chain on it.

I just fixed up a 41 yesterday that my nephew picked up. It had a dead/dying coil. It got muffler modded, and switched over from .325 to 3/8's lp.

This is the nephew I rebuild a PP365 for and he already had a new Echo CS-400. I already know his Echo will probably never get used again since he got the 41.

Sounds like she has a touch of CAD in her blood.

Steve

@OhioGregg how is the deer looking your way? Dad took the smart 9 off the land. Doe got the 9 killed. :p

Dad is 75 and still not giving them a break using a crossbow.

So that means the 15pt he couldnt get shot at 25yds, 8pt he passed on at 20 yds and ole slab he passed on at 5yds a going downhill 7pt, 10pt, other 8's plus many others to choose from known to us.

There is a good story on this 9 and why he decided to take him. Remember I said he had gotten to smart. ;)

I bought a new toy for our new gun laws since they allow these now.

444marlinHR 002.JPG deer159ptt.jpg daddeer15b.jpg

Back