Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Ijust picked up a PP335 on EBay. Supposedly has a scored cylinder. Looks like piston and cylinder are NLA. Are there any other crossover parts from other models that will fit? Just in case the cylinder can't be cleaned up.

Well, Ijust picked up a PP335 on EBay. Supposedly has a scored cylinder. Looks like piston and cylinder are NLA. Are there any other crossover parts from other models that will fit? Just in case the cylinder can't be cleaned up.
I see them on eBay for sale

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Swap a top end from a 3.3 onto it.

I did some IPl checking because I was thinking you might find a Craftsman 3.3 cheap enough with a good top end.

I found two different piston kit parts numbers for the Craftsman 3.3:
Model 358.351202 / 530-069547
Model 358.356330 / 530-010986

The Poulan 335 IPL shows:
530-010989

EDIT--I type too slowly.

I did some IPl checking because I was thinking you might find a Craftsman 3.3 cheap enough with a good top end.

I found two different piston kit parts numbers for the Craftsman 3.3:
Model 358.351202 / 530-069547
Model 358.356330 / 530-010986

The Poulan 335 IPL shows:
530-010989
The pp335 is a thin ring plated cylinder, the 3.3 is a thick ring plated piston.

Kinda cool.

I'll be having to go to O hare airport in the next few days, need me to swing though and pick that up for ya? :innocent:

LOL, I appreciate that offer Mark!! More than you can imagine. No, I'm not buying it, but that was one of the reasons I wasn't. Being have to be picked up in Chicago...I would rather walk 100 miles to pick up a Stihl saw...well, maybe not. :eek:

Gregg,

Anybody doing anything fun or saw related today? I will be working 13 hours today and 10 hours tomorrow so let me know what ya'll are doing so I can live vicariously through you this weekend:)

Latest posts

Back