Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely going to try this. I only recently got an US. While it's been awesome for general cleaning on saws, I've been underwhelmed by its performance on carbs. Imma try this trick next day off.

Still looking for a 60 or better cc saw, what would be the best for the money?
Used my 440 husky ovey weekend on a big Bradford pear. I'm still disappointed with its power. My 1997 ps33 homelight got more tail than that. Not sure I'll buy another husqvarna.

Used my 440 husky ovey weekend on a big Bradford pear. I'm still disappointed with its power. My 1997 ps33 homelight got more tail than that. Not sure I'll buy another husqvarna.
Poulan 4000 or Pioneer P41. Husgvarna 359 also

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

PM'ing you a lead down your way.

Anybody have a Poulan 3700 that was built in Canada and needs a new (reproduction) clutch cover decal? I ordered one on ebay for my 3700 that was supposed to be the Louisiana built one and they sent me the Canada one instead. They fixed it and sent me the right one at no charge but now I have this extra one if someone needs it for their Canadian built 3700. Let me know.

20160523_125439_resized.jpg

Would look cool cleaned up and on a shelf somewhere.
I agree I have small 8 x 16 shop and 12 x 16 shed over whelmed with my tools and landscape stuff for work I can't hardly collect one more thing , like build a garage one day and have nice long shelf for those types of tresures

Latest posts

Back