Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barn finds. 3 variations on Poulan 25: Super XXV Countervibe, Micro XXV, Super 250A, PPro 305, A craftsman 3.7 that I don't recognize, a 306A, & some random parts for the 25's. Also a Homie XL12, but that's another thread. $15/each. :)

View attachment 511857
Thats a good deal . Some TLC and carb kits and wipe the dust off lol . Nice find

649fa0fb124e7a90e990f40cb4fdce7a.jpg

Oh boy

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I have a small piece of steel in my arm that travelled about 3" from a mushroom like that on a cold chisel. Good advice.

BTDT. Spent the afternoon last fall at the hospital while they opened up my thigh and dug out some shrapnel from a splitting maul. Lucky it hit me in the thigh and not over and up a bit. Should have been more diligent with dressing the top of the maul.

BTDT. Spent the afternoon last fall at the hospital while they opened up my thigh and dug out some shrapnel from a splitting maul. Lucky it hit me in the thigh and not over and up a bit. Should have been more diligent with dressing the top of the maul.

The femoral artery would have been a lot worse than your equipment.

I grind all the striking tools off now, as soon as they start to mushroom.

Latest posts

Back