Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta get rid of some saws myself , o got some small top handle poulans and some brand x's as well

I'm looking for a poulan 2000-2300 in craftsman red, match my 3.7, have any of thoes?

-Efisher26-

Got the first seal in! What a difference the SKF makes. It slid in with almost no effort compared to the stupid National/Timken. I didn't get it perfectly level. I can see a slight height difference between the two side. Maybe a mm or less. As long as I didn't turn the lip I don't see why it won't work. I drove it deeper than the factory seal to get it past where I scratched the crank, oops. I do need to come up with a sleeve for the pto side. A piece of tin can taped together isn't holding, the tape keeps coming loose. Someone needs to make a plastice one that is varible size to work on many different shaft sizes.

It is very important to install the seal square, what you have now is a seal installed oblong "0" vs round "O" to the shaft and will lead to premature failure. That's why folks advocate using a fender washer or the like for installation.

Dang, theres one on eBay but won't ship

-Efisher26-
Is this what your looking for?
2b3103ffdbb469bae7c21cbb1cf53e83.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Yes

-•------------------------------------------------------------

Just a home owner that likes the older better made machines

Craftsman 3.7
Echo 290evl

I have both a red power sharp and a red non power sharp. The power sharp is a 3800 the non power sharp is a 3700.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back