Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great Randy, I have never seen a 450!

Make sure to let us see it.

It's wearing Craftsman 4.5 clothes. I traded the Partner P70 for it for Jon, he really enjoyed Chris' 750 at the GTG. It ain't no 750 but is is in the same family. :D

Pics will be posted.

PM your address and you can have a couple for shipping cost, that's the best I can do.....
Randy

PM sent :rock:

I could use a couple of em. I've got a 450 on the way and well I've still got that slow ass 360. :D

Thats great Randy, I have never seen a 450!

Make sure to let us see it.

I woke up this morning thinking about this conversation. Dang I must have thought I was in the hometile thread. :dizzy:

I was referring to the Homelite 360 and 450.

I feel a bit silly. :(

Anyone going to jump on the Poulan parts from Angry Beavers? I have all I need in way of cases, P&C's and cranks, etc.
Bob

Thats tempting Bob. I have quite a few of those saws, but I don't have a good place to store, keep track of, organize parts like that, or want to start a Ebay parts business.

I think ModifiedMark should gobble them up! When one thinks of Poulans, Mark is the first person that comes to mind anyway. We would have a place to find them parts if we need them then..:hmm3grin2orange: LOL
:cheers:
Gregg,

Hey guys I built another Micro outta mostly parts I had on hand. The motor is a 76 Micro XXV and the cases and covers I used, I got on ebay as NOS for $10.

Picture686.jpg

Picture687.jpg

Picture688.jpg

This is my first saw with points, they looked great, so I cleaned the contacts up and set it at .015, it runs perfect. The motor I got from ebay too for $10, seller said it didn't run, he thought it needed points, it was missing the handle bar, starter cover, fuel tank, B&C. P&C looked great and it had good compression, so appart it came and into it's new cases, new gaskets, seals, and carb kit.

The WA-19 carb always seemed to be a finiky carb to me, my only thought is mabe it's too big for the 33cc engine IDK, the Venturi is 11.13mm the WT-3 and 20 carbs are smalller, 9.53mm and these engines seem to run better with them??

I woke up this morning thinking about this conversation. Dang I must have thought I was in the hometile thread. :dizzy:

I was referring to the Homelite 360 and 450.

I feel a bit silly. :(

Do you feel as silly as you did when you sunk that 360 into the log at Jeremys? :hmm3grin2orange:

(sorry I couldnt resist! :laugh:)

Thats tempting Bob. I have quite a few of those saws, but I don't have a good place to store, keep track of, organize parts like that, or want to start a Ebay parts business.

I think ModifiedMark should gobble them up! When one thinks of Poulans, Mark is the first person that comes to mind anyway. We would have a place to find them parts if we need them then..:hmm3grin2orange: LOL
:cheers:
Gregg,

Welll I have to admit that they caught my eye but I dont need all those duplicates. Besides I'm about out of room and I'm saving some money for some bigger cooler deals! (read big saws:rock:)

This is my first saw with points, they looked great, so I cleaned the contacts up and set it at .015, it runs perfect. The motor I got from ebay too for $10, seller said it didn't run, he thought it needed points, it was missing the handle bar, starter cover, fuel tank, B&C. P&C looked great and it had good compression, so appart it came and into it's new cases, new gaskets, seals, and carb kit.

The WA-19 carb always seemed to be a finiky carb to me, my only thought is mabe it's too big for the 33cc engine IDK, the Venturi is 11.13mm the WT-3 and 20 carbs are smalller, 9.53mm and these engines seem to run better with them??

Dave you might have something there, I know some were more finiky then others but I never really looked that close at them.

That micro looks great, I should have grabbed them covers as I need to fix up a nice Micro to attach to the NOS Poulan line trimmer attachment that I just got.

Or I should send it to you to put on that one! :laugh:

Now that's a nice looking micro, and your welcome for the engine...lol...:laugh:

I'm glad it worked out for you, I think I had that in the swap meet a while ago. I'm doing some spring cleaning. Small world indeed.
Kevin

Latest posts

Back