Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redunshee

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mark, love to see apicture of your wrist pin tool! I welded a pin and socket to a C clamp however am always interested in other possibilities.

I too would like to see a pic of that tool.. I used a c-clamp and a pin also, not welded together, Kinda looked like a monkey f---ing a football I suppose, lol but it worked!:monkey:

Gregg,

Gregg, love your description. Made me laugh as its very accurate!!!

Bob

Modifiedmark
Mark, love to see apicture of your wrist pin tool! I welded a pin and socket to a C clamp however am always interested in other possibilities.

I too would like to see a pic of that tool.. I used a c-clamp and a pin also, not welded together, Kinda looked like a monkey f---ing a football I suppose, lol but it worked!:monkey:

Gregg,

Ok here is my homemade pin tool. Nothing pretty but it works ok.

Started out with a piece of 2" exhaust pipe.

attachment.php

attachment.php

lawnmowertech37

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
I rebuilt the carb and now it seems I cannot get it to idle. As soon as I let it wind down it dies. I am waiting for a rewind spring to mess with it more but the spring broke in mid tuning after I rebuilt the carb.

brian im sending that spring out tommrrow first class mail you dont owe me anything on it since you already paid for the other spring oem i had so i will send this rotary one out tommorrow

hopefully we can get that saw running for you

Latest posts