Sadly time for another Raffle......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paypal sent. You may want to start a new thread and also post dollar costs for more than just 1 and 10 tickets. The easier you make it the more tickets will get sold. Good job! :cheers:
Dok

Got it.

I thought about starting another thread, but this one already has all the info. I think another one would make it confusing.

Ill do a breakdown of ticket prices with the paypal fees this evening.

Casey

Paypal sent, 2 tickets plus a lil extra for fees.
Should I win, sell the prize off and donate the proceeds, or just send it along to Ich.
thomasjf55

IchWarrior has family in real need.
If someone wants to setup a Paypal account for the raffle I'll donate a Dolmar 5100S with 10 hours on it to get this started.It has a muffler mod and has been run on 93 octane and Stihl Ultra only.

Here's you chance to own a "Screamin' Demon from Europe".

Who else wants to step up ?
Steve, check your pm's.

Paypal sent. Thanks for taking the time to run this raffle. There are some really good people on this site.

PP sent.

Casey, I have a gallon size bag of elk jerky if you want to use that for one of the prizes. Its home made, and pretty good.

Hey, that sounds like a winner!! Im sure that would make a tasty treat for someone.

At the end of the raffle, we will see what we have accumulated for prizes. Steve is going to hold onto and ship the saw to the winner. Are you willing to ship the jerky to whomever wins it?

Allright...heres a breakdown on fees.

For each $10 ticket, the total cost is $10.71

For 2 the cost is $21.08

For 5 the cost is $51.80

If you want to figure on your own, Its 2.9% of whatever you are sending plus $.30.

Wow

When it hit the fan for your cuz it hit in a big way. First of all I'm in to and a paypal for three has been sent. In airplane accidents investigations there is what is known as the "event cascade" which is a series of random and unconnected events or decisions which end up in tragedy. Sounds like a hell of an event cascade here. He should have unloaded the trailer. I have had some similar cascades. This is a tough one. JR

PS rep sent to both of ya.

Back