Sadly time for another Raffle......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toss in my 041FB as a runner up. I'll ship. It's got a NOS 041S piston and cylinder on it but needs some TLC. Carb won't adjust right. Might be an easy fix for someone with more brain cell activity than I have.

Ian

And so far the prizes that have been donated are...

A Dolmar 5100S

A 1 gallon bag of Elk jerky.

An 041 farm boss with new P&C that needs some carb tuning

The book Coke Goes to War

Rubber mount that holds a chainsaw tool to the handle.

Last edited:
I have one of the rubber mounts that holds a chainsaw tool to the handle... Ill never put it on, so it can go to a prize winner. Its not much... but its what I got.

How does sending via paypal work?

All right folks. Paypal is set up.

You can make donations/purchase raffle tickets to [email protected] via paypal. Please include in the comments section your nickname here at ArboristSite so names can be entered accordingly.

OK, I want to help, but how do you send the $$?? I'm not sure I would send numbers direct via an email address. What am I missing here? (New to this paypal stuff... Or just too old???)

OK, I want to help, but how do you send the $$?? I'm not sure I would send numbers direct via an email address. What am I missing here? (New to this paypal stuff... Or just too old???)

I think I figured it out... You should have a payment from me.

Thanks for setting this up. This forum never fails to amaze me with the wonderful folks here...

You need a paypal account, you can sign up at paypal.com. I have used them for years with no problems.
It may take a few days to get set up. They will need your bank account to transfer funds from. Sounds scary, but like I said, never had a problem with them. If you buy anything on Ebay it's pretty much a standard way to pay.

You guys are some of the finest men and women I have gotten to know through the internet. Im really amazed this much support has been generated...

Todd came home Friday, went to see him last night. It was very hard to even make it through a sentence without crying... me and him.

His physical problems are healing great, he has some expensive, heavy and really cool hardware bolted to his ankles. He is fairly mobile (for someone with two broken ankles) and has a positive outlook.

It will take some time yet to heal the wound to his heart... but we all knew that. I really appreciate what you guys are doing... this is a great internet forum and a great country that we live in that we can help each other out in times of need.

You guys are some of the finest men and women I have gotten to know through the internet. Im really amazed this much support has been generated...

Todd came home Friday, went to see him last night. It was very hard to even make it through a sentence without crying... me and him.

His physical problems are healing great, he has some expensive, heavy and really cool hardware bolted to his ankles. He is fairly mobile (for someone with two broken ankles) and has a positive outlook.

It will take some time yet to heal the wound to his heart... but we all knew that. I really appreciate what you guys are doing... this is a great internet forum and a great country that we live in that we can help each other out in times of need.

I think I speak for us all when I say, its our pleasure. Sincerely.

Back