Sawtroll where are you, more bait for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
You always yak about those Euro made Stihls, well yak on this,

STIHL Inc. Produces 40 Millionth Unit at Virginia Beach Facility
Leader in outdoor power equipment industry marks major achievement
Release Date: October 2010

Press Inquiries:
Anita Gambill
757-486-9151
[email protected]
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va.)- Today, STIHL Inc. celebrated a milestone in its history as the 40 millionth powerhead manufactured in the U.S. rolled off the line. President Fred Whyte accepted an MS 290 STIHL FARM BOSS® chain saw, from Executive Vice President of Operations Peter Mueller in front of a gathering of STIHL employees.

“This unit is symbolic of years of hard work and dedication by all of our STIHL employees, from the men and women in product assembly and manufacturing to our territory managers across the country,” said Whyte. “We are the number one selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor equipment in the country for a reason, and today I salute each and every person responsible for this success.”

STIHL Inc., one of several manufacturing facilities in the STIHL Group worldwide, has been headquartered in Virginia Beach, Va., since 1974. The company began its U.S. operations with 50 employees and manufacturing a single model of chain saw. Since then, production has grown and the company now employs more than 2,000 people nationwide, 1,800 in Virginia Beach, and produces a full line of high-quality, handheld outdoor power equipment including blowers, trimmers, brushcutters, and multi-task tools, as well as the number one selling brand of chain saws worldwide. In addition to serving the U.S. market, the company exports to over 90 countries.

40,000,000 and counting baby, yes out of one single plant in ole Virginy, nobody does it better than us Americans, put that in your ole Euro pipe and smoke it,LOLOL

they can sell that many because they blow up all the time after the warrenty goes out in 1 year :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Tommy, I really appreciate the laughs you provide when you post your Stihl propaganda and act like it is something impartial and marginally important.

Keep up the good work!

Tommy, I really appreciate the laughs you provide when you post your Stihl propaganda and act like it is something impartial and marginally important.

Keep up the good work!

I had to put that up to show my buddy Sawtroll who has the big gonads at Stihl, it tant the Euros', it de Americans. Hell without us Stihl would be a little company like that one he likes,:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

seriously,,it is a good thing,,least we know that they still have jobs,,and the saws are produced in the good ole USA

I had to put that up to show my buddy Sawtroll who has the big gonads at Stihl, it tant the Euros', it de Americans. Hell without us Stihl would be a little company like that one he likes,:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

i heard his favorite saw was the poulan wildthing:cheers:

Thall is mean..
i just did a Wendys survey,suggested he be banned .. :)
go to
www.talktownendys.com
take the survey,get afree burger and suggest ban Thall from any Wendy's establishments..

seriously,,it is a good thing,,least we know that they still have jobs,,and the saws are produced in the good ole USA

Good point. All the makers went through pure hell in late 08 and 09. Stihl cut hours but laid off no one at Va Beach. They are and have been hiring for sometime now. They handled the recession better than any other Stihl plant. No one works harder than the American worker, I don't care what Sawtroll says, well I take that back, he don't soon give us Americans some credit I'm gonna have to hop on the Lisa Marie toting my shotgun and head over to his place. A load of bird shot in the hiny will change his tune,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Thall is mean..
i just did a Wendys survey,suggested he be banned .. :)
go to
www.talktownendys.com
take the survey,get afree burger and suggest ban Thall from any Wendy's establishments..

Whatcha talking about, I'm not the kind to rub salt in the wound. You learn how to work on a Stihl yet?

I do need to be banned from Wendy's for sure. That lil gal behind the counter with that cute bubble butt makes me ponder on whether jail is worth it, I keep thinking wearing stripes wouldn't be all that bad,LOLOLOLOL

No he likes that Euro made 361 from that "little" German company he likes overthere. Hell we made so many 361's here we could had buried that place with them,haha

Whatcha talking about, I'm not the kind to rub salt in the wound. You learn how to work on a Stihl yet?

I do need to be banned from Wendy's for sure. That lil gal behind the counter with that cute bubble butt makes me ponder on whether jail is worth it, I keep thinking wearing stripes wouldn't be all that bad,LOLOLOLOL

just remember thall,, 16 will get you 20:)

NO,,havent learned yet,, :( need more meds :)

If you got to wearing stripes YOU would be the sought after bubble but !! LOL !!

NO,,havent learned yet,, :( need more meds :)

If you got to wearing stripes YOU would be the sought after bubble but !! LOL !!

Yup. That gal don't know it but my fear of Bubba is the only thing holding me back from tossing her over my shoulder and heading to the mountains,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yup. That gal don't know it but my fear of Bubba is the only thing holding me back from tossing her over my shoulder and heading to the mountains,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

OOoooookkaayyyyyyyy...
leaving this one alone.....
do you save the reciept and get the free burgers ??
instructions on the back..easier than a flippy cap to do..
:)

one good thing about a wild thang, after youre through cutting with it, your hands are numb, and you can come home and give yourself a"stranger" if you feel inclined to do so.
when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, right

Latest posts

Back