Sawtroll where are you, more bait for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could at least given him a decent saw like the 361 to begin with....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

sorry Tom....just stating Sawtroll here...couldn't resist reallly :greenchainsaw:

Yep, the 290 is totally uninteresting to everyone but those who sell it, and their victims! :givebeer:

No-one ever cared to copy that design - for very obvious reasons! :greenchainsaw:

Hushy panic-ed when the 290 came out. The most purchased saw ever.

Hushy decided to whore them selves out to Home Depot, Joe #### the rag man hardware store and mail order stores.

And soon Wal-Mart.

Back into your Muslem cave Troll.

:cheers:

Oh no she's about 25-30 yrs old. Hottest lil ole thing. How many years do ya get for kidnapping, I know I won't bring her back cept by law and gunpoint,:):):):)

well if you have a lot of money and a big,,,well you know,,,she might not want to leave:ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Hushy panic-ed when the 290 came out. The most purchased saw ever.

Hushy decided to whore them selves out to Home Depot, Joe #### the rag man hardware store and mail order stores.

And soon Wal-Mart.

Back into your Muslem cave Troll.

I believe the 029/290 mainly stole sales from other Stihls, as the dealers pushed them - not from any other brands! :givebeer:

Because of the low production cost, the margin of profit may have been larger than on many other models! :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
There's still a lot of it's a Stihl mentality out there, when they keep cheapening up thier products that mentality will go away just like Polaris snowmobiles, used to be No 1, now just about bankrupt,. Steve

Better pack a lunch. Maybe from Wendys.
I'm not saying I'm Bad...
Just saying the Bad don't :censored: with me!

Ya bad is ya, pfffffffft. Muffler I'm so fast I can turn off the bedroom light, go take a shower, put my drawers back, brush my choppers and be in the bed asleep before the room gets dark, now tell me thats not bad,LOLOL

Ya bad is ya, pfffffffft. Muffler I'm so fast I can turn off the bedroom light, go take a shower, put my drawers back, brush my choppers and be in the bed asleep before the room gets dark, now tell me thats not bad,LOLOL

Probably you'd be through with Ms. Bubblebutt that fast too, eh Tommy? You could fit her in the slit second between hitting bed and falling asleep. She'd never even know what hit her. :D :D

Probably you'd be through with Ms. Bubblebutt that fast too, eh Tommy? You could fit her in the slit second between hitting bed and falling asleep. She'd never even know what hit her. :D :D

Holds on now, I've got a habit of slowing down when need be,:):):)

I would like to visit Scandanavia in our summer

Those long legged blond females look good to me.

Oh no she's about 25-30 yrs old. Hottest lil ole thing. How many years do ya get for kidnapping, I know I won't bring her back cept by law and gunpoint,:):):):)

Thought you had a thing for Demi? Rumor has it that she's single again. maybe stop by Wendy's on your way to visit Demi?

Thought you had a thing for Demi? Rumor has it that she's single again. maybe stop by Wendy's on your way to visit Demi?

Oh my that Demi, she left Bruce and took up with that young guy, shames on her. How dare she not call me. Wait a minute, its ok, I'm the very forgiving type,hehe

Ya know I probably shouldn't have mentioned miss bubble butt. Tends to show how much I really care about chainsaws, being this is a saw forumn and all. Fact is most all look alike to me after seeing and selling 1000's of them. That bubble butt cutie is one of a kind I tells ya. Oh well I can keep pretending saws matter,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Oh my that Demi, she left Bruce and took up with that young guy, shames on her. How dare she not call me. Wait a minute, its ok, I'm the very forgiving type,hehe

Ya know I probably shouldn't have mentioned miss bubble butt. Tends to show how much I really care about chainsaws, being this is a saw forumn and all. Fact is most all look alike to me after seeing and selling 1000's of them. That bubble butt cutie is one of a kind I tells ya. Oh well I can keep pretending saws matter,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well, Demi never was that hot anyway - small boobs or fake boobs is your choise, depending on her age......:givebeer:

Other parts of her are better though.....

Well, Demi never was that hot anyway - small boobs or fake boobs is your choise, depending on her age......:givebeer:

Other parts of her are better though.....

Oh its on now, grab up your gun, I'm coming for ya. You have spoken ill of Miss Demi, you gotsa PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Be careful what you FISH for

You might catch a Rosalita that could make a mean taco, but would love
to have a gold star husband, hard to get rid of if things don't work out.

Latest posts

Back