So... Guess what is in the box?????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Bill we're talking about........He surely wouldn't let us hang this long without.....say ....an original, one of a kind, STIHL 10cu 090;) .:biggrin:

This is Bill we're talking about........He surely wouldn't let us hang this long without.....say ....an original, one of a kind, STIHL 10cu 090;) .:biggrin:

I was just going by what Siltbergs sell on there website! I guess it could be anything! This is the "Chainsaw" forum!:biggrin:

Never thought of that. Seems Bill has become a "rational sheep farmer"!

Siltberg Forgings manufactures fårgrindar, rundbalsgrindar, feeders, racks, feed tables and accessories. Functional and durable tools for the rational sheep farming. Siltberg Forgings in Hemse on Gotland, where production has occurred since the 60s.

Galvanized with a long life.
The gates are laced hem that makes it easy to get them into the ground.
All types of gates are fitted with rings for easy interconnection with other gates, no loose parts.
Hands in the collection of sheep at pasture removal.

I figured out what old Bill is holding back on. The item in the box is.............................................................................................................a brand new..........................................................crimson red................................................................................................................shoulder length...............................................Toupée. That's right, a Toupée that old Bill is now too embarrassed to reveal. I think the Toupée would look great on him. No need to be shy........ This is the picture I have in mind of old Bill (for keeping a secret so long :smile2:)

orangutanbill.jpg

yeah, i'm getting a real 'head code' from this one too ! lol too much, great stuff !
thank you au-k2500

one of my favorites, as long as we're waiting, comes in a box too. might as well go to a matinee :popcorn:

[video=youtube;nQlF-dpU5lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQlF-dpU5lw[/video]

Everyone can quit guessing now. I heard from a friend who heard from a cousin who read it on the internet from a shady source that the following item may have been accidentally shipped into the US from somewhere in Europe...

back-to-the-future-flux-capacitor-replica-3.jpg

Yes thats right, a flux capacitor.

LOL! I remember that vid from automatic trans class... :biggrin:

Wow you must be young ? When i went to school we never heard of a sideways trans !! And 99.9% of all cars were rear wheel drive :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

l3lue :blob2:

Back