So now that my Stihl MS170 starts...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pantelis

pantelis

Addicted to ArboristSite
No, I said nothing about the factory. Not sure what u are referring to.
The homelite start ...................................................................... the stihl.........................................................................
the dealer.............................................................. no burp..........................................................................................................
now remember ?

treeslayer2003

treeslayer2003

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yah, I think roping is the way to go. Its just the angle of the rope that is gonna be a pain. It is going to be lifting the back of the truck so I will lose traction. I will need lots more rope to get a better angle.
what?............see posts like this is why they think your brush ape.........maybe you are

MyStihlWontStart

MyStihlWontStart

ArboristSite Operative
The homelite start ...................................................................... the stihl.........................................................................
the dealer.............................................................. no burp..........................................................................................................
now remember ?
Yes of course. I didn't mention the factory though, but I think I know what you are getting at, I blamed Stihl for no burp. Now it is burping fine. Not sure why it wasn't before.