Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy is in business because he has a monopoly, he was the only mower shop for a long long time and had an old customer base, but over the years their service has gone downhill and their prices have gone uphill. Everyone here runs Stihl saws, theyre worse than a disease, the area is infested with them.

AoD,

Well shucks AoD. Just learn to put up with them Stihl lovers without blowing a gasket or something. That, or move to Johnny Red territory. Woodie, you lookin' for a roomy?

joat

The guy is in business because he has a monopoly, he was the only mower shop for a long long time and had an old customer base, but over the years their service has gone downhill and their prices have gone uphill. Everyone here runs Stihl saws, theyre worse than a disease, the area is infested with them.

He is in business because he is doing something right as a dealer. Even more so these days with the box stores and the competition they bring. A small time dealer would not outlast the others and be able to compete with the box stores if what you were saying were even close to being true.

I have to ask though, as you seem to have all this great knowledge about how a dealership should be run; how long have you and your dealership been around?

He is in business because he is doing something right as a dealer. Even more so these days with the box stores and the competition they bring. A small time dealer would not outlast the others and be able to compete with the box stores if what you were saying were even close to being true.

I have to ask though, as you seem to have all this great knowledge about how a dealership should be run; how long have you and your dealership been around?

He stays in business from old, narrow minded customers who fear change and are set in their ways. He doesn't get a lot of new customers, which I don't think he even deserves. I don't need to be a dealer to know how you should or should not treat customers, and furthermore I think you're post is nothing more than an attempt to undermine me further. If I had the money to start a dealership I know I would do better business than him, simply because I don't screw people over

Let me guess, you guys drink Stihl Reserve after you use your 361, which is quite possibly the most overrated saw ever manufactured. I'm not saying it sucks, but a 2159 can do the job of a 361 better than a 361, and we all know the greatest saw ever made in modern times is the NE346XP.

The 2159 sure can't, no way!!!!

- the only saw that I like better at the moment than the NE346xp is the MS361......:givebeer:

Let me guess, you guys drink Stihl Reserve after you use your 361, which is quite possibly the most overrated saw ever manufactured. I'm not saying it sucks, but a 2159 can do the job of a 361 better than a 361, and we all know the greatest saw ever made in modern times is the NE346XP.

Hey, what's that smell? Oh, ya, that Angel of Death talking out a$$ again...

I can sink way lower.

Yeah, well, words are words, right. We play on on an entirely different playing field. Since you are too embarrassed (chicken, shy, whatever) to reveal the name of the dealership who you are bad-mouthing. I took the liberty of searching for those dealerships located on Chicago Drive. Those of which you specified contained the so-called culprit. I sent them ALL an email through StihlUSA's website with a brief explanation of the argument at hand. Asked them if they were the dealership in question, if the saw ran, etc., and then pasted a link to this specific thread. I, also, pasted a link directly to "your ugly mug" AOG, so they can visually see the person slighting them on this site. I did not bad mouth you, as we all have opinions. Most of us admit when we are wrong, or at least can agree that there CAN be other circumstances at hand. I will let them draw their own conclusions, and if I were you, not frequent your local Stihl dealer after today. Besides, no harm, no foul. You don't like Stihl's anyway. Enough with the childish crap.

LMAO... this thread is hilarious...

:cry: :cry: :cry: Whaa whaa whaa...

The big mean ol' Stihl dealer did my friend wrong... boo-hoo-hoo...

I'm sure any other brand of saw dealers would not have been so mean since they aren't part of the ginormant steamroller that is Stihl...

:sucks: :sucks: :sucks:

Welcome to reality my friend...

Gary

LOL! We all know you don't like Stihl, and could give a fug less. Take a chill on the bashing, your threads suck. If the sob didn't like the price the dealer gave him, he should have walked out. I will send you a PS3 to shut the **** up.:chainsaw:
you stated that wrong--needed to add to it to leave permanently also---:)

I'm sure any other brand of saw dealers would not have been so mean since they aren't part of the ginormant steamroller that is Stihl...

Gary

Now Gary..............................................never mind....:dizzy:

:)

Gary

What oil do you use again..............:)

Back