Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so let me get this straight... you are out here stihl bashing, based on your:

Husky 575xp
Husky 55

like i say, im a husky man... but seriously dude, pick your battles

Hard not to positive rep ya for saying things like that. Yea the 575 thing kills the credibility. But maybe the xtra weight makes the 575 feel solid and less horsepower smooths the cut even more. Maybe a 372 or 390 would up the credibility.

Hard not to positive rep ya for saying things like that. Yea the 575 thing kills the credibility. But maybe the xtra weight makes the 575 feel solid and less horsepower smooths the cut even more. Maybe a 372 or 390 would up the credibility.

lol. lets just say that when im on my "stihl vs husky" rant, i bring the 372 or the 346 to the fight...

otherwise i just sit back and watch ;)

Exactly... the guy is just a poser keyboard cowboy anyways...

Gary

maybe hes the apprentice at some ryobi servicing dealer. one day a 009 came in the door and..........

and said ooh a saw that fits, Thats like me saying all macs are weak because I own an old mini mac, that does sound like a dirt bike hehehehehehehe...

thanks BR

Why bother getting upset over what was once the smallest, cheapest saw in the Stihl line?

My 009 is 13 years old, has been dropped out of more than one tree, had no maintenance until a tuneup this year, and I ran it dull many times out of laziness, all sorts of mistreatment. Heck that thing cuts great! I gave it a new bar, plug, air filter and chain, and it is a pretty snappy little saw. The reed valve makes it pop pop at idle...it's kinda hilarious.

Is it really worth it to get all bent out of shape over a brand name? I don't see any reason to own a Homelite, having had a Super 2 that became useless after a short while. So, I won't buy one. Some people like them, more power to them. You like Husky, I bet there are plenty of opportunities to buy as many as you like....................I hear they cut really fast......for a while....:greenchainsaw:

Amen

Germany' national anthem is "Deutschland Uber Alles."

Uber Alles means "above all," or "best of all." So. it seems fitting.

About 70 years ago, there was a German paperhanger who had a rather skewed take on the old "Uber Alles" theme..... so many people don't think it is an appropriate national anthem.... I think it is OK for chainsaws though....:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
lol. lets just say that when im on my "stihl vs husky" rant, i bring the 372 or the 346 to the fight...

otherwise i just sit back and watch ;)

Well, I wood neg the poopoo out of you for this inscrutable allegiance to an obviously inferior marque of saw,........but they said sumthing about spreading sumthing around....... hope it's not manure hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Back