Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish you were a tree hugger and chained yourself up in the top of a 120' poplar in a patch of timber that i had to cut.......i'm smiling just thinking about it:clap:

that's funny, in an evil kind of way :clap:

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP:givebeer:

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

Lightweight Newbie:cheers:

hmph!!!

BURRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!\

That's north country for :sucks: !!!!!!!!!!

ok...so what if the stihl dealer needs a part for the J-red????? they have to go to another dealer to get the part(inconvience) and now they have a saw on their floor that they are not familiar with and will most likely be expected to repair when the need arises because that is where the saw was purchased.

Good point here SL, but in this case he won't really have the chance to inconvience another dealer because most parts for Jonsered 520's are NLA.

There's a good chance the stihl dealer was aware of this. Plus, if he wants to retail it he must mark it up, but how much would he be able to sell the saw for? $75? And even at that price, or any price for that matter, when people buy from a dealer they expect some kind of warranty. How can he support a saw that he can't get parts for? I think $35 is fair, and like a lot of guys have already pointed out, the customer didn't have to accept the offer if he didn't want to.

RIH (rest in heat)

Well if he wants attention he should choose a different kind. He'd be better off to shoot the bull and have fun instead of that constant Stihl bashing he pulls. Let me talk to the feller and see if I can help him out.

Angel you little gothic low life, you keep on with the constant bashing I'm soon gonna lower my crosshairs right between your eyes and start pulling the trigger on your hide. So quit that dayumm non-sense and join the fun in here. Its fine you hate Stihl , we got your point, no need to keep at it over and over. Sit back and have some fun now.

SAWITALL its quite possible Angel will ignore the above so call Joat and have him write up a good piece for the soon to be deceased. Order some flowers too, just a few, no more than 35.00 worth,LOLOL

Oh Angel, oh angel, where hath thy gone?
The only thing left is your dirty old bong,

You graced this site in the fall of oh seven,
Send from the dark side and not from heaven,

You started posting about all that you know,
But we all really laughed at that little Echo,

Tommie just said, “It’s a really bad dream”,
“Last thing we need is another Wolverine”,

But we soon learned your open mind was nil,
All you wanted was to bash everything Stihl,

You spewed forth venom about a Stihls lack,
Then extolled the virtues of an electric mac,

When we learned of your search for a Homie,
We knew for sure that you were really a phony,

You crossed the line draw by ole Tommie Hall,
Once in his sights, you were certain to fall,

Your rambling essay, the Stihl dealer attack,
Not worth the flowers we stole from Joe Black,

We called the doctor, maybe your were just sick,
Andy Laker diagnosed you as bipolar sycophantic,

So we now gather together to bid thee farewell,
Just a temporal visit, now return thee to he$$,

So what was the cause of Angel’s return to the heat?
Fell from a poplar that stood one hundred twenty feet.

joatmon that is pure magic. AOD you should count yourself very lucky to have this man write such eloquent words about you. Rep from me.:hmm3grin2orange::clap: :clap: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back