Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a bunch of dealers on Chicago Drive. My Husky dealer is there, as well as the aformentioned waste of bungwipe Stihl dealer.

I am at loss at to why you won't blow in this so called "aformentioned waste of bungwipe Stihl dealer"? Post his name, post the business name, telephone number... Why are you holding back? If you hate this guy so much, put him on the chopping block. We will be sure to give him a call and inquire about his "bad" dealings. Being the chainsaw police that we are, we will be sure to report his practices to Stihl. Throw his name out there. We want to know.

Or, is this just another BS story, bogus post designed to cause havoc? Are you afraid of this dealer? Are you scared to throw him under the bus? Worried about slander? Or, do you really frequent this guy's establishment and are afraid that he will find out you slighted him? Man up, AOD. Take responsibility for the witch hunt you started... Ultra and the rest of us are dying to know.

The best part of a thread like this is that when some nut job gets way out of line, the Husky and Stihl guys find common ground and unite to set him in his place. :cheers:

Can world peace be far behind?

I am thinking of starting another Stihl bashing thread myself, just to see another poem of Dr Joat...
Deng, that fella knows how to write stuff ...:cheers:

maybe.. just how good would he be without all of us for material:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

probably damn good...

The best part of a thread like this is that when some nut job gets way out of line, the Husky and Stihl guys find common ground and unite to set him in his place. :cheers:

Can world peace be far behind?

There was a husky guy on this thread?? wow... they are getting sneaky:cheers:

sthil dealers

My stihl dealer in priest river idaho is GREAT!!! I have had to take a saw or two there to be worked on and if you use that saw to make your living he stops what he is doing and gets it repaired and you go back home with it! Never have I had to leave a saw over night. Curlys sawa and sales priest river idaho. Stihl is a very good product with husky running a very close 2nd

The Stihl dealer here won't take trades as he feels that you can get more money for your saw to outright sell it and then come to him with the green!! He works on all brands of everything- If its a small engine he can and will fix it- makes most of his money on the repair end....Heck- I haven't found another place in the state that you can get a 29 with a b/c, case, scrench and a first round of gas oil for $320.00......

Oh Angel, oh angel, where hath thy gone?
The only thing left is your dirty old bong,

You graced this site in the fall of oh seven,
Send from the dark side and not from heaven,

You started posting about all that you know,
But we all really laughed at that little Echo,

Tommie just said, “It’s a really bad dream”,
“Last thing we need is another Wolverine”,

But we soon learned your open mind was nil,
All you wanted was to bash everything Stihl,

You spewed forth venom about a Stihls lack,
Then extolled the virtues of an electric mac,

When we learned of your search for a Homie,
We knew for sure that you were really a phony,

You crossed the line draw by ole Tommie Hall,
Once in his sights, you were certain to fall,

Your rambling essay, the Stihl dealer attack,
Not worth the flowers we stole from Joe Black,

We called the doctor, maybe your were just sick,
Andy Laker diagnosed you as bipolar sycophantic,

So we now gather together to bid thee farewell,
Just a temporal visit, now return thee to he$$,

So what was the cause of Angel’s return to the heat?
Fell from a poplar that stood one hundred twenty feet.

Good job Joat. Man sure is a nice day for putting ole Angel away aint it. Welp whatcha say we all meet over at the Stihl shop and have a beer. Soon as it gets dark I need to go come back here and grab Angels flowers I stole from ole Joe and takem back where they belong.

Tomorrow I'll plant that orange and white tomb board I made for Angel out of a slab off the outhouse door over his ole noggin. I figure it was the least I could do for the boy. I even put a few choice words on it.

Here lies AOD, a Stihl bashing man,
Sent to his maker by huge right hand.

Nevermore will he run his yak or attention will he seek,
May his maker will kick him too and may he not rest in peace.

Whatcha think Joat, too kind and pleasant or just right??

Good job Joat. Man sure is a nice day for putting ole Angel away aint it. Welp whatcha say we all meet over at the Stihl shop and have a beer. Soon as it gets dark I need to go come back here and grab Angels flowers I stole from ole Joe and takem back where they belong.

Tomorrow I'll plant that orange and white tomb board I made for Angel out of a slab off the outhouse door over his ole noggin. I figure it was the least I could do for the boy. I even put a few choice words on it.

Here lies AOD, a Stihl bashing man,
Sent to his maker by huge right hand.

Nevermore will he run his yak or attention will he seek,
May his maker will kick him too and may he not rest in peace.

Whatcha think Joat, too kind and pleasant or just right??

Tommie,

Fitting and proper, not too little, not too much, just like a 361. And, it'll fit perfectly on that slab.

joat

Well I am sorry to disappoint. Much to the dismay of many I am still here and still have all my fingers.

AoD,

Welcome back my friend. Now that the Maker has given you another chance, use it. Use it for good, for the benefit of your fellow man.

May mercy, grace and peace fill the rest of your days,

joat

The end (for now)

I can't believe that I wasted the time to read all of this. I have a great Stihl dealer, and am glad of it. I don't own a Stihl saw, but will one of these days. I must just be lucky, but one thing I do know is that if you are going to profit in business you have to keep customers happy. If this guy is still in business he must keep most of his customers happy. As for the value of a used 520 Jred I have no idea, but some who do have said that it is about right as a trade to a dealer for a new saw. I bow to their superior knowledge. It seems low to me, but I know nothing about margins and other pertinent information to give an educated value on a used saw. This has been somewhat educational, but mostly a waste of time. JR

Let me guess, you guys drink Stihl Reserve after you use your 361, which is quite possibly the most overrated saw ever manufactured. I'm not saying it sucks, but a 2159 can do the job of a 361 better than a 361, and we all know the greatest saw ever made in modern times is the NE346XP.

Well I am sorry to disappoint. Much to the dismay of many I am still here and still have all my fingers.

Well you hang around and cool ya ole jets and have some fun, time you stopped all that bashing non-sense and go with the flow, sit back and enjoy, toss in your two cents all ya want. You will get just as many replies without brand bashing. Now give me five and join the crowd,:cheers: :cheers:

The guy is in business because he has a monopoly, he was the only mower shop for a long long time and had an old customer base, but over the years their service has gone downhill and their prices have gone uphill. Everyone here runs Stihl saws, theyre worse than a disease, the area is infested with them.

Latest posts

Back