Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+ me 2 = AOD,,,,,, Quit your sniveling!!!!!!!

It is common knowledge around here that you love to brand bash,,,, uhhh

Rather,,,,, regularly!!!!!
Do you see us bashing Husky????? Didnt think so,,,,, :looser: :looser: :looser:

Cheer up AOD :cheers: Not all Stihl dealers are bad!!!!!

I think he is related to Wanabe and Red:)

So my buddy was at our local A-hole Stihl dealer this morning to get a chain, and a guy came in with a nice Jonsered 520SP, wanting to trade it in for a new Stihl. The dealership only gave him $35 for that saw! Seriously, what the heck is up with that! That place freaking sucks! If someone was buying a new saw from me and their trade was decent it should be worth at least $50 or $60, especially if I was trying to close the deal on a $400 saw.

And people wonder why I hate Stihl so much....

$35.00, whattttttttttttttttttt, are you serious. Man that dealer should be booted in the azz for offering that much money for a old saw like that,LOLOL

Angel ya need to let up on the Stihl ranting, its getting the best of you..

$35.00, whattttttttttttttttttt, are you serious. Man that dealer should be booted in the azz for offering that much money for a old saw like that,LOLOL

Angel ya need to let up on the Stihl ranting, its getting the best of you..

But Tom, his inner kid is crying out for attention. Should we deprive him of this. He11 yeah....................

I am new here so someone help me out.

Is the OP the typical boy living in mom's basement type troll?

Just asking.

Thanks in advance.

There's a Husky dealer here in town that won't even let you hold a 372XP or higher if you aren't a "professional cutter". I guess he really sucks.

There's a Stihl dealer in town that says people shouldn't modify their saws. He sucks too.

Thing is, people in general suck.

There's a Husky dealer here in town that won't even let you hold a 372XP or higher if you aren't a "professional cutter". I guess he really sucks.

There's a Stihl dealer in town that says people shouldn't modify their saws. He sucks too.

Thing is, people in general suck.

PM me some names so I know who to avoid please.

Last edited:
When I first decided I just MUST have a 660 I took a nice 028WB to trade to my Stihl dealer hoping to soften the blow...a little.

He told me his offer would insult me ...because.... everything they sold at their store, even used, came with a 30 day warranty. He went on to explain in order to do that they would have to take a chance it was good...run it thru a series of tests, in their shop, paying their tech all the while.

He then went on to tell me that the 028 was one of Sthils best ever saws and I could sell it on e-bay (as is) for 4 times what he could offer for it.

Turns out....He was right....Hard to argue with logic!

But Tom, his inner kid is crying out for attention. Should we deprive him of this. He11 yeah....................

Well if he wants attention he should choose a different kind. He'd be better off to shoot the bull and have fun instead of that constant Stihl bashing he pulls. Let me talk to the feller and see if I can help him out.

Angel you little gothic low life, you keep on with the constant bashing I'm soon gonna lower my crosshairs right between your eyes and start pulling the trigger on your hide. So quit that dayumm non-sense and join the fun in here. Its fine you hate Stihl , we got your point, no need to keep at it over and over. Sit back and have some fun now.

SAWITALL its quite possible Angel will ignore the above so call Joat and have him write up a good piece for the soon to be deceased. Order some flowers too, just a few, no more than 35.00 worth,LOLOL

When I first decided I just MUST have a 660 I took a nice 028WB to trade to my Stihl dealer hoping to soften the blow...a little.

He told me his offer would insult me ...because.... everything they sold at their store, even used, came with a 30 day warranty. He went on to explain in order to do that they would have to take a chance it was good...run it thru a series of tests, in their shop, paying their tech all the while.

He then went on to tell me that the 028 was one of Sthils best ever saws and I could sell it on e-bay (as is) for 4 times what he could offer for it.

Turns out....He was right....Hard to argue with logic!

Good post.
Anybody else at the bottom of the page want to chime in. Or are you all just here to watch:jawdrop: Yeah, we see you down there.:)

Well if he wants attention he should choose a different kind. He'd be better off to shoot the bull and have fun instead of that constant Stihl bashing he pulls. Let me talk to the feller and see if I can help him out.

Angel you little gothic low life, you keep on with the constant bashing I'm soon gonna lower my crosshairs right between your eyes and start pulling the trigger on your hide. So quit that dayumm non-sense and join the fun in here. Its fine you hate Stihl , we got your point, no need to keep at it over and over. Sit back and have some fun now.

SAWITALL its quite possible Angel will ignore the above so call Joat and have him write up a good piece for the soon to be deceased. Order some flowers too, just a few, no more than 35.00 worth,LOLOL

Maybe the florist will take a trade in.:)

Latest posts

Back