Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the florist will take a trade in.:)

Well no more than 35.00 worth regardless. If need be wait till that other funeral is over and go grab some of those flowers, only using them to mark the grave, hell Angel won't know nor will the poor soul we stole them from,LOL

Well no more than 35.00 worth regardless. If need be wait till that other funeral is over and go grab some of those flowers, only using them to mark the grave, hell Angel won't know nor will the poor soul we stole them from,LOL

oh, someone will know:jawdrop:

oh, someone will know:jawdrop:

Ya think so, well hell. Its dark out, be right back.

Ok, some guy name Joe Black, former truck driver, aged 95 years, just lost a few flowers. Gotem on back the truck. We're all set now and saved 35.00 to boot,haha

It's evident.

yep... bipolar psycophantic - my non-medical option... ;)

and.... the "cure"... for the rest of us - just point 3) ;)

Follow the triple A program:
1) Awareness. You could spread awareness about this disease.
2) Acceptance. Encourage sanctimonitis sufferers to accept their disease.
3) Avoidance. Avoid entertaining psycophantic rants doled out by sanctimonitis sufferers. If encouraged, sanctimonitis may worsen.

I dream of a sanctimonitis free world.

Last edited:
Ya think so, well hell. Its dark out, be right back.

Ok, some guy name Joe Black, former truck driver, aged 95 years, just lost a few flowers. Gotem on back the truck. We're all set now and saved 35.00 to boot,haha

I hope the security guard didnt see you

Allright allright, I'll buy an MS361 and report back how much I think it sucks, but I am not buying it from the bunghole here.

You might actually like it, but I would rather you not buy one. It just wouldn't be right.

Latest posts

Back