Stihl quality = bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You said it "retarded" though in your case I would say ALOT. "means I can some benefits" You took english right? Maybe you should go back to school... Why feed yourself your prolly a fat tard anyways by the sounds of it. I prolly wont be here so long.... get a life its a chainsaw forum...I have better things to do with my time.

Space Mule is that you again?:hmm3grin2orange:

You are the parts lookup guy too.....
Actuallt I make a few more that $10 , and I have a part time guy who I trained to help but hes only here sometimes. Other than that you hit the nail on the head. It is exhausting and sometimes fustraiting.

I actually have great people skills, thats why they like me so much but I get taking advantage of alot. I just shut myself in the shop sometimes and turn off my radio.

Yes, no people skills.... Never helped anyone, anywhere......

Pity....

Been here over a decade, never helped anyone.....

Never got anything right....

I might as well give up then......
Wheres the fun in giving up. Sometimes its just fun pissing people off.:dizzy:

Yes, no people skills.... Never helped anyone, anywhere......

Pity....

Been here over a decade, never helped anyone.....

Never got anything right....

I might as well give up then......
Your a very smart man from the post Ive read that youve posted.

Glad you make better money than most, not really trying to fight. Just been there, done that......
Oh I know your not trying to fight bud , you really did hit the nail on the head with what you said. I still feel underpaid but hell I like what I do. Your a good dude Fish no kind of hard feelings here from me.

Naw, I take pride when I get into a skirmesh every now and again, that my attackers will be shown to have never helped anyone here...... Ever....

At least I have given help to at least one member.....

Oh I know your not trying to fight bud , you really did hit the nail on the head with what you said. I still feel underpaid but hell I like what I do. Your a good dude Fish no kind of hard feelings here from me.

Yes, I speak plain, because I know what you are going through, except my dealer/owner never paid his bills.

You sir are retarded plain and simple. $800 is hardly cheapo. Its not pro but I could go down to bunnings and get me a "cheapo" $250 dollar crap saw.
Go on go back under your lil rock you came from.

WTF? You paid $800.00 for a MS211 that costs $250.00? That is outstanding. What kind of research did you do? You can buy a new MS 660 Magnum for only $999.00 with a 25" bar; I just did. BTW my first chainsaw was a $150 Poulan with a 16 inch bar. It lasted all of a year, was a ##### to start and it was a piece of junk. Threw it away and changed to Stihl over 20 years ago. No regrets!

Back