Texas GTG pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: :clap: YEAAAAA! He can be taught!:hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe he's not that old of a do... rat.
Probably had to have someone come over and show him which buttons to press on the keyboard....:) ... now where's that picture of his dog?...:popcorn:

He only took three pictures????:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Patients GrassHopper

ok here's some more!!!!! Keven and Jared discussing milling Stuff!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

old River slingin a few chips with the trusty 066!!!!!
attachment.php

typical Aggies when somebody dropped a beer,,,, Not Good!!!!!!
attachment.php

ok here's some more!!!!! Keven and Jared discussing milling Stuff!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

old River slingin a few chips with the trusty 066!!!!!
attachment.php

typical Aggies when somebody dropped a beer,,,, Not Good!!!!!!
attachment.php

We Want More

Will do,,,, have 0930 appt. will load more after dinner, patience, patience, with the old school guy ok!!!!! :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

now I will say that I took around 60 pictures at the event. mostly of the mill slabbin' that was going on. I guess you could say I was fascinated with the operation of the CSM. You could tell Jared and his dad had done this many times just by watching them during the slabbing, what a team.

I sent the pictures to Jared for his use, how many of them are close to the same subject matter???? (But you have to understand it has something to do with being one of the high school yearbook photographers. Taking over five thousand pictures during a school year was nothing, the pain was developing them..... ahhhhhhh I love digital pics... I like free pictures.. no more film.)

Ted

Last edited:
Ok it's like 11 freaking O'clock and stihl no new pictures

Rat,
Where are the PICTURES

Ok it's like 11 freaking O'clock and stihl no new pictures

Rat,
Where are the PICTURES

Jared and his dad finishing the second slab,,,,
attachment.php

Here is flht01 Kevin,,sitting over on a new set of slabbin work,,,he lives over by me and we rode together and booby trapped Jareds echo :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
attachment.php

Awhhh aint it purty!!!!!!! whoever gets that next slab is getting a pretty piece of wood,,, that water oak is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is flht01 Kevin,,sitting over on a new set of slabbin work,,,he lives over by me and we rode together and booby trapped Jareds echo :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
attachment.php

Awhhh aint it purty!!!!!!! whoever gets that next slab is getting a pretty piece of wood,,, that water oak is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

those are nice, now where are the rest

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
No need to sabotage Echo's, they do it on their own :bowdown: :hmm3grin2orange: :bowdown:

jared getting fiesty with tha big moto with a 20 inch bar!!!!!!
Sweet,,,,, This is an old sweet gum log that had been settin a bit and it was hard as a rock!!!!!!!
attachment.php

Mr technique,,,,
attachment.php

Slinging chips!!!!
attachment.php

Some of tha boyz talkin it over!!!!
attachment.php

that old 084 is Hunkerd down!!!!!
attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back